Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 1,217 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,291 reviews
on February 2, 2017
I love my little Mighty Mite Vac, it's the best one I've ever owned. As some people have mentioned, it doesn't seem to have as much suction, after a while, but that is because the hose is clogged. I have had to take it apart and run my garden hose full blast thru it, before to unplug it and now it works as good as new. These bags are great, easy to re-order--no trips to the store, trying to hunt them down. One bag lasts me about a month. I have a very tiny house and vac about once a day, because I have pets.
on October 2, 2016
I can't find the Eureka MM bags in any local stores, so Amazon to the rescue! I've used this brand bag for years and just love them. I have mostly tile floor, that plus some very sheddy animals, leave hair tumble weeds blowing in the ac currents. I chase them down with my Mighty Mite vaccum and suck them up. No dust or critter dander escape these bags. When it's time to change them out, I fold the tab over the opening a toss it away. Easy peasy! Great vaccum bags.
review image review image
on June 24, 2016
These are a must for the Mighty Mac vac. These are a very reasonable price here on Amazon. I, for one, absolutely don't know why bagless vacs are so popular. I think they are a big mess, not matter how "clean & easy" their disposal system is. Any I've had I've had to take outdoors, put on gloves & mask just to empty & pull all the junk off the filter. You can see the fine mist type dust flying everywhere. (Sorry, I'm not about to "sell the farm" to get a Dyson!)
Anyway, these work very well, hold lots, & are a snap to take out, put in a plastic bag, tie up & throw in the trash. DONE!!!
I acknowledge that I digressed from the "proper format", but that's my "soapbox" for the day!
on November 22, 2014
They are correct size for my Eureka. Economical and functional. This is all we need. It's not HEPA; but HEPA is over priced. I cannot see anything wrong with this vacuum bag. I have Eureka Mighty Mite canister vacuum cleaner for the garage with separately purchased floor brush. It is so light weight. A little (?) noisy vac; but for the price and functionality it can't be beat. I have Mile canister vac for indoor use; but I am finding out Eureka Mighty Mite maybe a good choice for everyday vacuuming. My floor is now all hard floor. For all hard floor, Eureka Mighty Mite is so light, and smooth (with separately purchased floor brush). These vacuum bags are so inexpensive. I love to use Eureka now. Miele is overkill for hard floor. Miele is good for carpeted floor though.
on April 22, 2017
I have bought several of these packages of replacement bags over the years. They fit my Eureka Mighty Mite vacuum cleaner perfectly and are a good price.
on January 22, 2016
These vacuum bags are actually really nice. I clean houses for a few of my elderly neighbors in my area an I use these in my little Eureka Mighty Mite vacuum. the bags are sturdy- don't leak and stay in place perfectly- I've had no complaints with them. reasonable price and does what it says on the tin,
on August 15, 2017
These bags do not fit my Eureka MityMite; it's an older model. The general shape is OK, but the cardboard holder is too large. I had to cut it down to make it fit and then fill the spaces around the bag with pieces of cut cardboard to prevent dirt from getting sucked into the motor.
on July 18, 2017
Bought these with my Eureka Mighty Mite canister vacuum so I would have them on hand when needed. It was a great deal to have what I needed and I already know the bags themselves will be great since they are for my machine.
on May 22, 2009
I recently purchased the Mighty-Mite Canister Vacuum online, based on the Amazon reviews, and because the reviews also noted that the bags were hard to find locally (thank you, reviewers!) I ordered extra generic bags online as well, from a different seller from whom I was also buying Shop-Vac filters. I'm very happy with the vacuum, and the bags seem to be doing their job well. They seem roomier than I expected for such a small vacuum, and are so easy to change, probably even the dog could do it (hmmm, how trainable are labs?...). We have a lot of dog/cat hair to contend with, so those features are important. They also seem to be good as far as allergies are concerned. I'm very pleased with the product.
on November 17, 2014
Amazon asks for the strangest purchases to be reviewed! I need these bags for my Eureka Mighty Mite. I like buying these on Amazon because I get a great price as well as finding the bags as I need them. As for the bags, they work! What can I say here that really would help another person decide to buy these bags. You aren't going to buy them if you don't have a Eureka Mighty Mite, are you????