Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on May 4, 2014
My review here will echo many of the thoughts that I put in my review for Part One of this release.

The video quality is as good as you can expect from a series that originally aired in 2005-2006. This set has the series in its original 4x3 screen ratio so don't expect this release to be in widescreen. For this reason, it's only in 1080i instead of the ever more prevalent 1080p. The audio is only 2.0 as well for both Japanese and English.

Unlike Part One, you will not find an additional bonus disc in the box. Instead, most of the bonus features have been put on the last disc, including a textless version of the final episode. In either case, the ending version you'll find in this release includes all the animation fixes that were missing in the original Japanese broadcast ending. If you don't know what I'm talking about here, then you can ignore can ignore this.

Just like I said for Part One, if you've been on the fence about purchasing this series, this release is probably as good as it's going to get, and I would certainly recommend it.
on April 14, 2014
You can read my review of Eureka 7 part one Limited Edition if you would like. This will be pretty much more of the same.

If it were possible for me to rate this higher than Eureka 7 part one, I would. It's just that good. The expanded character progression is very nice, many of the mysteries are explained, and events are wrapped up quite nicely.

The ending will make you sad that it's over.
on November 12, 2014
Eureka Seven is my favorite anime. I have bought every release of it so what's another one to add to the collection? I found that funimation's release was very nice. The box art matched up along side Eureka Seven AO as well as the movie. I do not want to go into details about the anime because other posts have done so. I had no problems with the product and was very happy with its quality! If you are a fan of anime and are looking for a fun, affordable classic, this is for you! Just make sure you pick up part one as well!
on July 9, 2016
My wife loves this series. Was great. No scratches. No problems. Worked well. PS3 and Computer (Blu Ray Player) perfect flow, even on a 144hz monitor on my computer.

The series was a little weird. I would just rather watch Gundam Wing or Neon Genesis Evangelion (If I wanted real self-punishment). Too bubbly and hippy for me. My wife loved it though. Watched it 4 times through while doing homework as background and as just full enjoyment.
on March 11, 2017
Eureka Seven is a show i grew watching on Toonami and has never left my mind for thr longest time ever. The romance is great the action is amazing and the characters and lovable. This show makes you feel feels you've never felt before and you should take it to heart. Tottally recommend the buy!
on September 4, 2017
The ending did make me sad though..
on July 26, 2016
Fans of the series who own Part 1 will want to get this second half of the series. The stakes are raised, characters change, and the narrative ramps up to 11, with new meaningful characters introduced and there are more than enough twists to keep you guessing.
on March 10, 2016
ordered it a month ago along with the first half, got around to opening it now and instead the proper discs i got discs for noir. its a bit disappointing but i also wanted to watch noir so ill buy another set and see if ill get the proper discs this time. Seems to be a manufacturer's defect
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2015
I had the original 12 disc set ,which took over 3 years,to come out. I like the new blu-ray set because chapter 11 plays a lot better than the originals, because that chapter was made for "computer use only",while all other disc would -play on a DVD player.
on January 13, 2015
Lower in price than the actual DvD. obviously because dvd is collectable i guess? *rolls eyes* better quality. It's not in full screen for the 1080p experience, but that's because it was made in 2006 and wasn't designed with HD tv's in mind. Amazing though. digging it. easiyl one of my favorite anime.