Eureka Spire Stove
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PUSH BUTTON IGNITION - for easy lighting; an ergonomic hand hold on the underside of the stove provides a leverage point, you won’t push this stove across the table as you’re lighting it;
- HIGH-OUTPUT BURNERS deliver 10,000 BTUs of cooking power to meet all the needs of campsite cooking; burners are spaced so you can use 8” and 10” pots side-by-side;
- REMOVABLE TOP GRATE - allows for easy cleaning of the stainless steel drip tray; integrated windscreens on either side protect flame for consistent heat output;
- RUGGED BUMPERS - on each corner protect the stove against bumps and nonslip rubber feet prevent the stove from sliding on slick surfaces; durable steel construction for easy transport and packing;
- GROW YOUR KITCHEN - by daisy-chaining multiple units together to create the ultimate camp kitchen; camping doesn’t mean you have to eat poorly, with the Spire camp stove you can eat great anywhere
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Who says you canƒ_Tt have a multiple course meal while camping in the backcountry? Featuring JetLink technology for multi-stove connectivity, an innovative double burner, and a piezo ignition, the Spire Stove lets you cook all of your favorite foods at the same time. Thanks to its simmer control capabilities, this stove offers precise temperatures for a perfectly cooked meal on the mountain.
Color: Orange | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We'll be giving it a good tryout on a cross country trip this summer.
Make sure you get the bag with the stove as I see some places don't include it and expect you to pay extra for it.