Eureka SuctionSeal Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum, AS1104A
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Never Loses Suction
- Odor Asborbing HEPA
- Automatic Cord Rewind
- On/Off Brushroll
- On-Board Tools
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Eureka SuctionSeal bagless upright has concentrated suction for maximum cleaning on carpets and barefloors. Wide tubes that increase the amount of airflow for superior suction & cleaning. This unit picks up pet hair and liter from carpets and bare floors. This model maintains suction power as you vacuum your home.
Deep Cleaning Power on All Floors.Proven to Clean Carpets Better Than Dyson DC25 and DC41 For Less Than ½ The Price,* the SuctionSeal™ PET bagless upright combines Eureka exclusive AirSpeed® Technology with SuctionSeal™ Technology for deep cleaning power on all floor surfaces.
All-Surface Suction Plates concentrates airflow for deep cleaning suction power. As you move across carpet, hardwood or tile floors the plates raise and lower, creating a seal to maximize airflow for powerful cleaning performance. Whether it’s surface dirt or debris hiding in crevices, it’s sucked up and away without any scattering.
Unlike other vacuums, AirSpeed® Technology has two smooth tubes, featuring limited bends and turns. This allows more air to pass through the vacuum. The direct air path from floor to cup, decreases the distance for dirt to travel, which increases the amount of airflow for powerful suction.
Never Loses Suction
Eureka has engineered SuctionSeal™ to provide maximum suction power longer than other types of vacuums.* Tested to strict industry standards, Eureka’s multi-cyclonic dust cup system never loses suction and maintains power as you vacuum your home.^
Tough Enough for Pet Owners
Designed to deep clean pet hair from carpets, bare floors, upholstery and more. The SuctionSeal™ Pet features a Pet Upholstery Brush, a turbo driven PET Power Paw®, and a 39 foot hose and wand to clean above the floors. The on/off brushroll switch lets you clean carpets and bare floors. This model includes an odor absorbing HEPA filter to eliminate pet odors and reduce allergens for a cleaner home.
*Based on a comparison between (a) regular MSRP of Eureka SuctionSeal™ PET and Dyson DC25 and DC41 vacuums as of November 2011 (b) independent lab tests using industry standard ASTM F608 test, measuring embedded dirt removal from carpeting.
*When compared to conventional bagged and single stage cyclonic vacuums having dirt cup filters.
^Eureka proves no loss of suction through IEC Test 60312-1 First Edition, Clause 5.9. Test results within variability tolerance of 5%
Additional Product Features• All Surface Cleaning
Designed to deep clean carpets, bare floors, upholstery and more.
• Automatic Cord Rewind
Rewinds cord effortlessly for quick and easy storage.
• PET Power Paw® Turbo Brush
Removes pet hair from carpet and upholstery. Plastic teeth loosen it, a rubber strip grabs it and bristles remove it.
• Flip-Bottom Dust Cup
Allows you to empty the dust cup quickly and easily without touching the captured dust. Emptying the dust cup regularly, as needed, will help to maintain optimum cleaning performance.
• Washable Dust Cup Filter
Save money and lessen waste by washing and reusing the allergy-reducing filter.
• Low Profile Cleaning Nozzle
Reaches under furniture and close to baseboards.
• Foot Controlled, 7-Setting Height Adjustment
Easily adjust to clean most floor surfaces.
• EZ Roll® Soft Wheels
Wheels won’t scratch or nick hard floors.
Compare with similar items
Eureka SuctionSeal 2.0 Pet Rewind, Bagless Upright Vacuum AS3104A - Corded
Eureka Brushroll Clean Pet Upright Vacuum with Suction Seal Technology AS3401AX - Corded
HOOVER T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum UH70210, Blue
Eureka FloorRover Versatile Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner NEU562A
Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum with OnePass
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Electronics Warehouse Outlet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 14.2 x 43.8 in||13.5 x 12.5 x 43.5 in||13.5 x 43.5 x 13 in||16 x 12 x 32.5 in||12.5 x 12.5 x 45 in||12.5 x 13.5 x 44 in|
|Item Weight||20.7 lbs||16.5 lbs||16 lbs||18.7 lbs||16.75 lbs||15 lbs|
|Additional Features||cord_rewind, corded, bagless, cyclonic, HEPA filtration, pet hair||cord_rewind, corded, bagless, pet hair||—||5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment||corded||OnePass Technology|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We've had several hoover vacuums over the years with the most recent one being a Wind Tunnel T Series Pet Bag-less which worked OK for almost 3 years. It cleaned OK; I replaced a few belts and the turbo head but it was never a vacuum that you could say "I really like this vacuum cleaner"! It was kind of like driving a nondescript Buick or Chevy; it would get you there but the ride and style were missing. Being in a rut, I thought I would buy another Hoover BUT, after reading the reviews, there is a significant percentage of motors failing and many reviewers had the same complaints that I had noticed but lived with. The Hoover I had ran hot; I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.
The hunt was on for a new and different vacuum cleaner. I like to read through the different Amazon reviews but like anything else, you have to weed out the non-issues like, "it's too noisy" or "I keep running over the cord" when you know that most vacuums come with a cord hook. Noisy? Try working around jet aircraft for awhile.
I found a nicely rated lower end Eureka but it didn't have a agitator switch or a manual carpet height adjustment not to mention a turbo wand which is a must if you have pets. I visited the Eureka website and found everything I wanted in this model. But, when I came back to Amazon, I notice a 4 out of 5 star rating. After reading through the reviews of this vacuum and others brands, I still settled on this model as it has everything I want in a vacuum.
When the vacuum arrived, I quickly assembled it after reading through the instructions thoroughly. I never could get the handle to "snap" into place but it's held in place by a locking cam. I had the same problem as a few other reviewers in that the tool holder fell off which is because the locking cam failed to engage. I re-assembled it and it hasn't given me any more problems. The turbo wand is held in place by a magnet rather than snapping in place like a hoover. I haven't had trouble with it falling off like other reviewers but I make sure it's seated before it clicks into place via the magnet.
OK, how does it clean? I've used it for 2 weeks and find that:
- Everything works as advertised. I especially like the positive Suctionseal which literally pulls the rug up off the floor as you pass the vacuum over the rug. When vacuuming tile or wood flooring, the Suctionseal feature puts the vacuum close to floor surface; it does a great job!
- The hose is much longer than the Hoover and is more handy to use "on the fly". If you unwrap the hose off the top and bottom rails, there is less likelihood of pulling the vacuum over as you stretch out the hose.
- This model comes with rubber wheels that really make a difference when vacuuming tile or wood flooring. I think the Buick/Chevy analogy can be used here as the vacuum is much more responsive to steering in and around furniture. This model weighs a few more pounds than some vacuums but my petite wife used it this weekend with no problems.
- I like the foot controls especially the agitator on/off. The agitator also stays off when the vacuum is in the upright position. I think this is a great feature that allows you to use the hose and tools as you pass by furniture.
- There is a large clear plastic window for the agitator so you can see if it's turning/working. You can also see if any string is wound around the agitator.
- There is also a large clear plastic window on the cord rewind spool. If you wind too much cord up in one area of the spool and it won't fully retract, you can pull some cord out and redirect the cord so it winds correctly and allows the cord to retract fully. I had to guess on the Hoover.
-The noise level is much better than our past 2 Hoovers. The Eureka has a deeper, less shrill whine.
- One of the largest differences between this vacuum and the Hoover is a tool/floor rotating vacuum switch. This switch is much more effective in directing the airflow to either the hose or to the vacuum head. But, you have to remember to switch it back to floor after using the hose setting! Since I suffer from CRS syndrome that so many older Americans suffer from, I have found myself re-vacuuming areas after I suddenly remembered to switch back to the floor setting.
- The last nice feature is the clear bumpers located around the vacuum head. The Hoover had black bumpers that left black marks on the wall and moldings. The vacuum head is also thinner than the Hoover so it slides under some of our furniture better.
- My wife emptied the canister easily enough. I use to clean and wash the Hoover canister each week as the holes around the cyclonic insert would clog up with hair and dirt. I've noticed that the Eureka cyclonic insert holes haven't clogged up so I haven't felt the need to wash it out. The plastic on the inside of the canister doesn't seem to attract and hold dirt the way the Hoover did. Perhaps this is because it's new? Time will tell.
As I've been thinking of all the many attributes that I like about this vacuum, I could think of only one negative. This model didn't come with a headlight like the Hoover. It was kind of nice to light your way down a hallway especially in the winter when the lighting was poor. Certainly not a deal breaker. All in all, I recommend this vacuum and gave it 5 stars.
After about 6 months, the roller/belt system failed. At first, I thought it was a broken belt. After taking it apart and replacing the belt, the roller still wouldn't turn. I took it apart again (4 screws) and saw that one of two belt pulleys had stripped on a metal shaft. I contacted Eureka Customer Service via email and described the problem. They returned my email within 24 hours and directed me to call and talk to a Customer Service Rep. The Rep said that Eureka would replace the vacuum in kind and would not require me to return the old machine - sweet! I peeled the manufacturing label off the old machine and mailed it to a Eureka dealer in Illinois. A week and some later, I got a new 1105A model which is basically the same machine but an upgrade. So, to recap, I still think the 1104A vacuum merits a 5 star rating eventhough there is a design flaw in the roller drive system (plastic pulleys on a metal shaft). I also think Eureka Customer Service merits a 5 star rating for accepting the fact that their vacuum had a design flaw and making it fairly painless for the customer (me) to get a replacement. How many other companies would have required the old machine be boxed up and sent to a repair center for a lengthy period of time?
In a few weeks/months, I'll rate the 1105A that I got as a replacement.
We purchased this vacuum in January 2014 because we heard it was great for pet hair. It was great at first but in August of 2015 the bar stopped spinning and it stopped picking up. First we bought a new belt but that wasn't the problem because when we opened it up to put the belt on we found all broken plastic parts inside. Our vacuum repair man had some not so nice words to say about it but we got it fixed for $50 and were once again happy with it. Well this week the same thing happened, not even 2 months later. While vacuuming small plastic parts started falling from inside the vacuum down through the bar which is no longer spinning. Sad to say I'm looking for a new sweeper and it won't be a Eureka. See first sentence for update.