Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2 Eureka Quick Up Washable & Reusable Dust Cup Filters Fits Eureka Quick Up Vacuum Cleaner Models: 61, 70, 71, 61A, 70A, 70AX, 71A, 71AV, 71B, AG61A, UK61A, Z61A; Compare to Eureka Part # 39657; Designed & Engineered By Crucial Vacuum
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on June 29, 2014
I returned this product. Quality not as good as Eureka, this is a generic product. Didn't seal all the way around which allowed pet hair & dirt to get into the motor. Used once, sent back ordered a Eueka filter.
on December 29, 2015
First let me apologize to those who rated this 1 star, I usually discount the one star ratings but this time they are very accurate.
These filters will not seal properly in the cup very difficult to fit, and leave a trail of dust along the side of the cup that really isn't seen at first but as you continue vacuuming there's a fine line of dust running down and alongside the vacuum.
It will pick up the hair and visible debris and so you have a feeling to believe it's really working but after a while you see that real fine dust that's actually blowing out of the cup because it fails to seal.
Cheap knock off crap from China. I sent them back to the shipper at my expense, cost about $4, I don't know if he's going to credit me the $14 these filters cost but now I'm invested for more dollars and shipping so I'm into it for now $18. Buy the actual genuine Eureka filter for about $18 for one filter, it would definitely be worth it. I can see why some people just threw the filters away and took the $14 loss the hassle of returning these and waiting for an answer just isn't worth it.
UPDATE: after contacting and receiving a quick and proper polite response, its still a crappy product!
I was told it would be several weeks to process, really?! For a $14 product? It seems to be mass high volume warehouse that turns a buck selling penny anti crap.
Should have done my homework a bit more. I try to avoid east coast products (New York, New Jersey etc...) becuz of the knock off import crap they produce. My mistake for investing $4 more to mail it back!
The only good thing about this ordeal is their response and respect. Some merchants would scoff this off, but it still doesnt help an inferior product.
on November 25, 2015
The Eureka quick up washable and reusable filters came with 2 filters that fit my Rapid Clean Eureka Hand Held Vacuum perfectly. There is a slight difference when you put the two filters next to my original filter but otherwise I would not know the difference. I get the same suction and cleaning using these filters as I did with the original filter. Best part is that the filter is washable making it more versatile. Filter cleans up nicely under a little dish soap and running water and makes it easy to be ready to vacuum again with the added second filter. I also use the original filter that came with my Eureka vacuum in the mix since I have washed it, dried it and have had no issues.
on November 3, 2013
Exactly what I needed; now I have a couple of back-ups; after using one I can wash the dirty one which gives the washed one ample time to dry. These work perfectly with my 41A Eureka.
on September 7, 2014
I'm expecting this to last me a long time mostly because of the original vacuum filter that I had lasted me about 6 month so this should last me about the year and considering it's washable I'll be perfectly fine I would recommend it if it's perfectly right inside the vacuum you don't have to worry about too much and it's also not too difficult to clean you can even hand wash it if youwanted to
on September 7, 2015
Supposed to fit small Eureka vacuum, but it proved to be a tight fit...didn't ease into place like the original. Every time I use it, it sprays out dust, of coffee grinds or anything else I'm vacuuming up all over the counter. I thought the first one was defective, and the second one might be better; it wasn't! And now it's too late for a return, I'm stuck with 2 filters I can't use and the original that came with the Eureka vac has been been tossed out.
on February 14, 2016
These off-brand filters are not the best quality. The material feels flimsy, losing their integrity with each wash between uses. I expect the name brand filters to last several months with weekly-moderate use. These generic filters will not hold up more than a month or two.
on August 14, 2016
I have used these for several months now and find that after allowing them to get fairly dirty, they can be cleaned easily with a garden hose.
They are a little hard to fit into my Eureka hand-vac, and I usually have to really tug to get them back out. Still, it is a good deal for the money.
on December 5, 2012
These work great and are a perfect fit for this awesome vacuum! We purchased this vacuum for our stair and have found it works great and wanted an extra filter to use while the original was drying.
on May 18, 2015
Yay! Washable filters! I purchased the set and they're sturdy. As soon as they arrived I replaced the old filter and proceeded to vacuum the curtains, baseboards and closet floor. I was astounded at how much dust the machine itself picked up and I washed it right away to test the durability. Success! These will last a very long time.