3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Eurgeen 30 Pint Smart Touch Screen Small Dehumidifier With Air Purify Big Water Tank for Home Kitchen Basements Garage Living room
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Touch Screen Makes You More Easy and Convenience to Operate
- Large Display Indicates Humidity and Setting, Fan Speed, Timer, Temperature & More
- Three Color Humidity Indicator Shows the Different Humidity.
- Four Outlet and Two Inlet Make Dehumification More Fast and Effective
- Great for Mid-sized Room: It is Suitable for Room up to 160-300 Square Feet, So You Can Use It in Bedroom, Bathroom, Laundry Room,basement etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The dehumidifier is a wonderful home appliance, which can protect your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It also helps to reduce bacteria in the air, offering a healthy and dry air. Say goodbye to damp room and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
Advanced Compressor Technology
Damp air easily breeds bacteria which will influence your health. It can remove the extra moisture up to 30 pint/day at 86℉, 80%RH.
It will not disturb your work, study and sleep and the working voice is no more than 50db.
Great for Mid-sized Room
It is suitable for room up to 160-300 square feet, so you can use it in bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms etc.
The dehumidifier will automatically switch off when the tank is full and the full indicator light will light up
Power Supply： AC110V-120V/60Hz
Power Consumption： 197W
Rated Current： 1.8A
Dehumidify Capacity：30 pint/day(86℉,80%RH)
Dehumidify Capacity：15 pint/day(80℉,60%RH)
Mode of Defrosting ： Auto
Auto Stop and Auto Restart: Yes
Working Temperature Range: 41-86℉
Model of Drainage ：Water tank/Tube Continuously Drainage
Recommend Room Size: 160-270 square foot
Protection Mode of Compressor： 3-minute Delay Start
Dimension: 10.04 x 9.65 x 20.28 inches
Net Weight: 22.05 pounds
Gross Weight : 26.46pounds
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is centrally located in a 1200 foot space consisting of 1 large and 3 smaller rooms. On installation, we set the unit to 35% and the meter read a shocking 51% humidity in the house...which I guess should not surprise me, as we were experiencing 90% humidity and cold outside of Polson, MT.
The unit immediately began affecting the moisture level and by 24 hours had eliminated all of the condensation that we were experiencing.
If you are looking for a humidifier in this price range and of this capacity, then you will not be disappointed. For us, we empty the unit every 24 hours and have not had any problems with maintaining a consistent humidity level, even with all of the evening hot showers.
After using this until all winter and into the spring, I still highly recommend it as an essential home product!
You get used to it after a couple of emptying intervals and develop the technique that makes it second nature.
It will raise the room temperature by around one to two degrees but, it's a outstanding ratio verses the drop in humidity.
The noise level is noticeable but reasonable for my application.
The electricity usage is minimal considering the unit runs almost continuously.
I'm seriously considering buying another one for the rest of my house as, this unit was purchased specifically for a dedicated 28' x 15' music studio/rehearsal room where electronic equipment and musical instruments are located.
If the unit proves to have durability, it is a 100% winner.
* Very easy to set up. Just unbox, pull off the tape, remove the drain tube (unless you plan on using it), plug in, turn on, set the desired humidity level, and it's off and running.
* Full indicator LED. This is a small thing, but I have another dehumidifier like this out in the garage, and it just flashes P2 when it is full. This one flashes P2 *and* has a full LED.
* Continuous mode. This is in the bedroom, and while it is fairly quiet, you can still hear it, especially when it stops and starts. In continuous mode, you don't notice the change in background sound, and you won't be woken up by the changes.
* Auto defrost. I have another dehumidifier out in the shop, and it always ices up when the temperature is below 50F. This one will defrost if it ices up, so it can run at lower temperatures.
* Keeps the mirror in the bathroom from fogging up as easily, and keeps the windows in the bedroom clear.
* The fan doesn't seem to be balanced well? If you listen, you can hear the fan speed change as it spins, indicative of an unbalanced fan. It's not super unbalanced, but enough to hear it. Might be just the one I purchased
* It's not easy to empty. I tried pouring it into the sink, and always spilled a little. A pour spout would've been a nice addition. Even tried pouring it into the toilet, and still spilled. Next up I'll try the shower.
* The tank isn't easy to slide back in. You always have to mess with it a little. This portion could've been designed better.
* Timer. I'm not even certain why this feature is even here. If there was a way to say just run this at certain times of the day, that would make sense. I don't think I'd ever plug it in and want it to shut off in x number of hours, so for me this was a con just because it was an added expense.
We live in a 1050sf apartment in the Pacific Northwest. Mold is just a fact of life up here. We had been trying to address it using those tiny dehumidifier baskets that one fills with those expensive little white beads that absorb the water. We have 6 baskets, and they didn't seem to make much difference. After battling another bad round of mold on all the windowsills, and going through dozens of bottles of the white beads, we decided we'd had enough, and bought this dehumidifier.
We started off at 68% humidity, and programmed this device to keep the apartment around 38%.
Croly Hap! This thing takes out so much moisture! We are pouring out an entire full bucket PER DAY. It completely fills and turns itself off by evening.
We are noticing that our clothes in the closet no longer smell sour, and we aren't sneezing and blowing our noses nearly as much. Another weird coincidence--our vacuum used to smell disgusting when we ran it. Now, no smell at all! We have the dehumidifier set up in the bedroom on one end of the apartment, and it's still able to dry out every square foot across the apartment and into the far bedroom and closet at the opposite end.
We are astonished at all the positive changes we're experiencing just from reducing the humidity.
Only one con: it isn't exactly silent. It's not annoying, but it's really a bit loud for sleeping. We've taken to turning it off when we go to bed, and it goes back on in the morning (high power while we shower, then low the rest of the day).
Soooo happy with this purchase!
Most recent customer reviews
draw is a little ruff to get out but works fine.