- Series: European Commission
- Hardcover: 1048 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (April 30, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 927909842X
- ISBN-13: 978-9279098420
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,559,663 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Euro: The First Decade (European Commission)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The introduction of the euro was a remarkable feat in the history of European monetary, financial, economic and political integration. Written by an impressive line-up of academic and professional economists, this 2010 book was the first to provide a wide-ranging strategic review of the first decade of the euro.
About the Author
Marco Buti is Director-General of the Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs at the European Commission.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|