Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Blender and Food Processor, Blue
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 48-ounce blender and 2-cup food processor with interchangeable power pod
- 400-watt motor head with one-touch pulsing for maximum control and consistant results
- Quad blade technology for uniform cutting and ice crushing action
- Splashguard and non-slip bases
- Removable parts are dishwasher-safe
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Eric's Books & More||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Clear/Blue||Black||Silver||Brushed Nickel||Black||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||7.13 x 12.25 x 11 in||7.12 x 19 x 11.12 in||6.25 x 9.5 x 12 in||14.5 x 11.15 x 16.5 in||10.44 x 14.37 x 16.14 in||8.4 x 11.4 x 12.8 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||7.08 lbs||7.14 lbs||—||6.14 lbs||7 lbs|
|Material Type||—||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Size||48 Ounce||48 Ounces||4_cup||5||4||10 Cup|
Rule the kitchen with the Ninja Master Prep! Designed to combat even the toughest culinary challenges, this revolutionary food and drink maker combines the best features of a traditional blender, a food processor, and a stick blender all in one device. Designed with a 400-watt motor, the Ninja Master Prep puts the power in your hands with an ergonomic power pod. This interchangeable pod lets you move quickly from the blending pitcher to the food processing bowl for fast and easy prep work. Feel like a fiesta? Just fill the processing bowl with ingredients for salsa and the pitcher with ice and margarita mix. Then move down the line with the power pod and you've got an instant party! Forget mushy, soggy, half-chopped fruits and veggies. Ninja blade technology--with four individual blades for even, efficient results--offers unique processing power for uniform cutting, blending, and ice crushing whatever you're preparing. One-touch pulsing lets you mince, dice, chop, or puree with ease--just pulse your way to perfectly prepped ingredients.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Icecubes (even the pretty large ones)were not an issue, it blasted right through them and did indeed produce creamy/fluffy snow.
- Grinding nuts - awesome! I frequently use nuts in my baking and cooking, from really coarsely chopped to fine nut flours. It did it all! A regular food processor generally either can't go beyond the coarse chunks, or has the undesirable three-fold of nutbutter at the bottom, somewhat coarsely chopped nuts inbetween and hardly touched nuts on top! I would usually do little 1/4 cup batches in my coffee grinder, which a lot of shaking and sifting! Not anymore!
- Chopping veggies - performed beautifully. I added chunks of random veggies, they all came out nicely and pretty evenly chopped - even leeks!
- Finely chopped some lemon and orange peel in there too, no problem! Very nice and even processing!
- Processed smoothies beautifully.
- Soups - excellent and creamy processing.
- Pastry dough and crumble toppings - did very well in the even distribution of the cold butter.
The secret to this machine does however seem to be the short pulsing actions. Letting it run for any length of time, doesn't help much and is in fact counterproductive in this machine! Unless you're going for pulp, then that's what you want to do ;)
Right out of the box, it seems quite sturdy. Not indestructable, but pretty sturdy for a plastic food processor.
All the parts seem to be coming apart nicely, even the non slip rings come off, so clean up isn't a problem! After use, pretty much everything rinsed off quite easily.
The lids do come in handy too!
The only cons I could find:
It's easy to overload the containers (especially the small one) and then you don't get the even processing - or you can't fit the lid on correctly anymore.
Lining up the lids and the machine can take a second or two. They don't just go on any which way, you do need to line them up.
All in all it is so far the best performing food processor/blender/smoothie maker I've used (I've used quite a few!) and is an excellent value for the money. Time will tell how it performs on durability!
I have used mine for everything from making smoothies, chopping nuts, grating carrots, dicing onions up, shredding cheddar cheese and so on. I just loved it and each time she would come over I would make her a smoothie so I knew how amazed she was by this product and had to get her one!
Sadly mine broke, it met it's match when I tried to use it to grate a very hard bar of soap called Fels Naptha. Mom still has hers and loves it. I called her and warned her that if she was grating the Fels Naptha soap not to use hers for it.
If you are looking for a blender for traditional uses such as chopping veggies, making smoothies and so on you will love this powerful machine. If you want it to grate soap better not try. Since it is not designed to do this I did not take any points off of my review for that. I give it a full 5 stars because it did great at everything it was designed for. It only failed me when I tried to use it for a different purpose.
We love our smoothies and probably use the ninja 4 times a day to make smoothies and protein shakes. And we always use frozen fruit in these drinks and the ninja always produces a nice smooth, creamy smoothie! I use the small bowl for smoothies and my only complaint is that the small bowl is almost too small for one smoothie and the big pitcher is too big! The small bowl will have a little leakage on one smoothie its not a big deal but its why I knocked off a star!
I love the big pitcher for frozen adult beverages and mostly for cutting butter into my different baking recipes! It does amazing and mixing up a pie crust or a batch of scones!
I was worried about the plastic gear but its held up good so far and honestly if it died tomorrow I would still be pleased with my purchase and feel we got our money's worth but I think I will be enjoying this ninja for many months to come. Oh I guess I should mention in case you really want the color blue-that when mine came it was grey not blue, not a big deal to me but it wasn't as advertised.
1) less noise than your standard blender - your typical blender with the motor housed at the base is usually way too loud. I can't hear anything other than the blender when I'm using it. With the ninja, there's a lot less noise. Our baby more interested in looking at the Ninja when its in use whereas the the typical blender will scare him
2) in expensive - $40
3) easy to clean - pitcher, two blades, a lid cover and the blender's motor on top. Very easy to take apart and put together to start using.
1) the blades are essentially knives on a hollow plastic stick. If you're chopping something that is too hard or something that the ninja can't handle, the plastic will break. The company was nice enough to replace it when I contacted them. Excellent customer service. I'm just a bit disappointed at how fragile the stick holding the blades really are.
2) I've never been able to blend anything 100%. A thin layer on top and bottom never seems to mix without stopping the machine, and stirring everything manually with a chopstick or spoon.
After a year's usage, this blender is still working wonders. I've contacted customer support and they were more than happy to replace the cheap plastic with blade. I recieved it in my mailbox within 5 days. I've updated my review from 3 stars to 4. Overall I'm very satisfied with this blender and would recommend it. Just be careful to not put anything too hard into the blender.