Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on January 17, 2009
I chose this oven because it seemed to have the large capacity that I was looking for. It has good looks, but each time I recieved a "brand new" oven, immediately had a problem. The first time, one of the heating coils failed to light, I was sent a new one but decided to use the "old" one, since it did heat up. After it finally died, I brought out the new replacement, It heated properly, but the door hinge broke & the door dangled. I decided to order another one, again for it's large size, & this one too showed defaults, none of the coils lit to indicate it was getting hot, plus I never heard the fan, (it was a convection oven) I am back to square one, looking for another convection oven, it won't be a Euro Pro.
on August 21, 2006
The convection fan on our first EuroPro started howling after about a year. With an extended warranty we sent it back and got another as my wife just loves the oven. She bakes everything in it and we don't hardly use the big oven anymore. Does rotisserie chicken fine but takes too long to just give me a piece of toast. The controls are not very good and the bell is small and tinny. So I have mixed feelings about the EuroPro.
on June 26, 2006
the oven works well, the heat control is up to specs. the rotisserie is a + the extra coking room is right.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.