Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Go East [Download]
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on August 27, 2014
this is the ADD ON. Didnt realize it, Just buy the gold. Comes with the game and the add on. Just a heads up. It wont work if you dont have the game for 19.99 , as I said, just get the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold, comes with game and add on.
on August 21, 2015
As a polish person, my passion for trucking has never been fulfilled, but thanks to this amazing piece of art, I get to deliver tomatoes to Germany while flooring it in my Mercedes truck, great for drunk driving practice.
on September 24, 2015
Could not get the game to load. It get looking for a file which leads me to believe that this download did not contain the original "Euro Truck Simulator 2". This download only seems to contain the Go East Add-On. Don't buy it unless you have the original game for $19.99.
on May 22, 2014
I was hoping for more drivers available to hire, no such luck; but, More roads, More scenes, More loads, Longer distances, More earnings, More garages, More and More of what you bought EST2 for in the first place.
on April 12, 2014
This addon adds a lot of territory. Considering how much extra mileage you will put in with this addon, I would highly recommend it.
on January 2, 2015
At first I was questionable, why drive east? I left a boy, and came back a man... I was married, had a wife, and 3 girl friends. But duty called, Boss said take this trailer From Poland to the south, I abide by my bosses good word. Little did I know, that this became not Euro Truck Simulator. But Tod Sattelzugmaschine Simulator, responsible for 30,000 right on time as Boss wanted.

Years passed, my wife..she doesn't talk to me, my sons... they left to America to Seek Employment....and I... Just a humble Euro Truck Simulator Driver....
on April 25, 2015
the game that you buy does not work, gave me problems can not play, at first his was installed, I was tested with Internet explore and run the download and installation, but when writing the license does not recognize it, I feel frustrated and discouraged with this item
review image
on June 21, 2014
Very good graphics. Challenging if you decide to start your own business. Can simply drive for someone else, if you want it to be less complicated. Great sim game.
on September 15, 2015
I have been cheated , that disappointment, the key game does not work ... Give me back my money
on August 11, 2015
I downloaded the wrong game. I was wanting to download Euro Truck Simulator 2 put the price is to high for me if u have it in a !wer price or give me a good deal Iwill deal with u. PLEASE HELP