Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 5, 2013
From the other reviews written here, I was expecting a bag that I'd only be using once or twice, but I was pleasantly surprised at its quality. I plan to use this for years. A few of my co-workers are purchasing one after seeing it/finding out the price.

Overall- This bag looks like an expensive one on the outside. I was rather impressed by it. Don't plan on this making it through checked luggage dozens of times, but it's durable!

The zippers are average quality. They are NOT the large-toothed kind you find on the really cheap clothes/bags.

The wheels are pretty sturdy. I held a lot of junk and went over 2 miles with it. Still going strong. Possibly a few degrees of a tilt on one of the wheels, but that's if you want to be REALLY picky. Don't expect to pack this with weights, but it can really handle a lot.

Looking inside, the removable cover on the bottom is really cheap plastic. It doesn't smell- it just feels like a thin tarp. My solution was to pack my things on top of it. Solved.

The best part of this- It was so cheap!
16 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 21, 2014
I am shocked by the quality of this item considering its low cost. In my opinion it is better to buy cheaper luggage since its better to just throw it away when it breaks then to have it repaired. Airlines are hard on luggage and I have had 2 medium priced bags badly damaged. The cost of these 2 bags was equal to 10 of these Euro Value bags, so I will just buy these, use them until they break, and replace.

To date after 5 trips the only thing that has broken is the pull on the zipper on the small pouch has been torn off, but the zipper is still usable. I have been very hard on the bag too with over stuffing it and abusing the zipper with too much pressure.
8 people found this helpful
on March 28, 2013
Good suitcase for the money. Delivery was speedy. I recently took this on a trip to Colorado, and I was able to stuff 3 days worth of clothes/shoes/toiletries and a full suit inside. I'd recommend this suitcase to any friend looking for a good weekend/carry-on suitcase on the cheap.
13 people found this helpful
on December 30, 2013
Works well as a carry-on item for the plane. The only problem I've encountered is it doesnt stay upright when full. It's a bit of a hassle to lug around because everytime you stop and set it down it tips over.
9 people found this helpful
on January 19, 2014
Gave this piece of luggage as a gift. When it was opened on Christmas morning, there was a large white arrow on the front of the luggage. Upon opening it, a big section was not sewn on to form the pocket, and it was hanging loose. Embarrassing!!!
6 people found this helpful
on February 27, 2015
Great, sturdy little bag. Everything my daughter needed for our trip....Only four stars because there was some faint black on a few of the white dots. I noticed it......every time I looked at the bag.
on July 30, 2015
Perfect, easy to spot carryon that is light weight, yet surprisingly durable. recommend!
on January 22, 2015
Very good, but since it does not expand it`s difficult to carry many things
on January 13, 2015
Not bad. Quality feels a little cheaper then expected but it will work. Took awhile to deliver though.
on April 16, 2014
great little carry on - very light and easy to pull.

holds enough for short trip. efficient - no-frills good value
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.