EuroTalk Interactive - Talk Now! Learn Scots Gaelic
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The "intelligent" software feature remembers words you get wrong and targets your weak points
- Extensive basic vocabulary, from first words, food, colors, phrases, parts of the body and numbers, to telling time, shopping and countries
- Each of the target languages for Talk Now! has help available in an additional 102 languages - simply choose the flag of your native country in the beginning of the program & EuroTalk's Talk Now! Program will provide instruction in your native language
- Each topic contains listening practice, an easy game, a hard game, a printable dictionary as well as the opportunity to record your voice and hear how you sound in comparison to the two native speakers who tutor the user throughout the Talk Now! course
- Each question that is answered correctly increases the user's score - get an answer wrong and points will be lost. There are 1800 points in total to gain from the disc. A full score earns the user a 'Gold Award'
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The way that they go about showing you a picture and the spelling of the world, plus the actual pronunciation is easy to follow.
Now you need to actually do a lesson at least every day to pick up the language. But that's with any program where you're learning a new language.
It's fun to use. Exciting as you pick up new Gaelic words.
I would reccomend this to anyone.
This reviewer found Scots Gaelic to be a tough language to pick up from a cold start. Gaelic prounciation seems different from any of the standard latin or germanic-based European languages, and the models on the disk seemed to this reviewer to talk fairly fast. It may be that this teaching program is more effective for those with some prior exposure to Gaelic. Highly recommended for practice for those who already have some familarity with Gaelic.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
its ok but in truth one would have to listen and do this a thousand times a day forever to really learn any Gaelic from itPublished 15 months ago by Beatrix McGee
This is really a high-quality tutorial. My two young boys are all over this.Published 18 months ago by Paul
Haven't used it much because when my bf downloaded to his computer it came with add ons that we did not want or expect. Read morePublished on September 15, 2013 by Ann Miller
I wanted to honor my heritage & this is the best product! I have the accompanying app on my ipad so I can practice on the go.Published on June 26, 2013 by Kias Emmanuel Creech
good basic stuff only but more than others I've bought. Good to here 2 different accents which helped in the listening to others speak aspect.Published on March 6, 2013 by mackeniz