- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00117HG7Q
- Item model number: 51542
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 15, 2007
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,303 in Software (See Top 100 in Software) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
EuroTalk Interactive - Talk Now! Learn Khmer
- The "intelligent" software feature remembers words you get wrong and targets your weak points
- Extensive basic vocabulary, from first words, food, colors, phrases, parts of the body and numbers, to telling time, shopping and countries
- Each of the target languages for Talk Now! has help available in an additional 102 languages – simply choose the flag of your native country in the beginning of the program & EuroTalk’s Talk Now! Program will provide instruction in your native language
- Each topic contains listening practice, an easy game, a hard game, a printable dictionary as well as the opportunity to record your voice and hear how you sound in comparison to the two native speakers who tutor the user throughout the Talk Now! course
- Each question that is answered correctly increases the user's score - get an answer wrong and points will be lost. There are 1800 points in total to gain from the disc. A full score earns the user a 'Gold Award'
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Talk Now! is the world's best selling language learning CD-ROM series for beginners, used by more than three million people to date. Designed for newcomers to the language, Talk Now! is the perfect method to access a wealth of comprehensive fundamental vocabulary and accurate pronunciation in one user-friendly plan packed with useful words, a picture dictionary, and quizzes. Anyone over 10 years of age will find the program indispensable for improving listening, understanding and spoken language skills.
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Coca-Cola = Kookaakooolaaa... really??? whats the point of that? Its unfortunate that this was the only Learn Khmer DVD i was able to find.....
Overall I am pleased, you certainly get what you paid for.