4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Eurolux Original French Style 12 Inch Electric Griddle and Crepe Maker - Pancake Maker Non-stick Coating Developed By the Swiss Ilag
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Delicate crepes and blintzes are made quickly and easily on this 12
- Five different temperature settings, you'll have precise control for perfect results.
- The batter spreader, which is an important part of making super-thin crepes, is included.
- The aluminum plate is also ideal for using as a griddle, perfect for making stacks of pancakes, bacon and other breakfast favorites.
- The On/Off ready light lets you know when the plate is hot enough.Rubber feet for extra stability. Wipe clean
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Making crepes has never been so quick and easy. Simply plug the crepe maker in to let it heat up, spread a thin layer of batter and watch it cooks in seconds. Our electric Griddle and Crepe maker has a 12 inch diameter surface, ideal for traditional French crepes. Features a non-stick aluminum plate and 5 different temperature settings. Batter spreader included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would have given this crepe maker a 5 star rating if the manual were something useable. The manual is full of errors due to translation with no bother to correct them, use of non US measurements, no recipe book as references, and no warranty or company contact information. I contacted Amazon reference to the company information and they sent me a web address for a lighting company. I spent considerable time myself in looking for this information, but no positive results. This unit is also identical to others that bear a different name. The manuals I could find for them weren't much better. In the manual there was reference to use a full ladle of batter ... what size? In their recipe ref to adding a half glass of milk ... what size? 1/3 cup of batter is the perfect amount ... just a little over 5 tablespoons. I converted the amount I found for a 8" maker to this 12".
If you are new to crepe making, the lack of documentation will frustrate you, but you have some experience, this is a nicely priced unit for a quality crepe.
With that said, the anti-stick surface works great. The unit heated up quickly and seemed to have an even heating across the entire griddle surface.
With that said, I can do exactly the same thing with a 12" skillet with no mess at all. My wife bought this thinking it would be a great addition to the kitchen but, honestly, I'd save the money and invest in a good non stick pan.
Overall, it's made mostly out of plastic, the griddle is quite good and non-stick if seasoned properly but the overflow channel is not high enough to keep the batter in for novices.