- Series: Health S
- Paperback: 139 pages
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag (September 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0387524177
- ISBN-13: 978-0387524177
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#18,379,973 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2380 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Care Administration
- #38011 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy
- #39429 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Social Services & Welfare
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
European Approaches to Patient Classification Systems: Methods and Applications Based on Disease Severity, Resource Needs and Consequences (Health S)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Browse award-winning titles. See more