Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kirkland Signature European Cookies with Belgian Chocolate, 49.4 Ounce
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on April 3, 2015
Do NOT order these cookies in summertime or warm weather. I live in FL and my cookies just arrived today with the tops all melted on the top level inside the tin. The bottom half looks a lot better, but still...it's disappointing. I'm not sending them back because I tasted one and they are very delicious, so I just placed them inside the fridge to harden up some of the melted gooey-ness.
I will order these again, but not only when I know it won't be 80 degrees outside...which is unfortunately limited here in FL. To be more helpful, I added pics to this review.
****Edited to add: I just checked them after sitting in the fridge for about 15 minutes and though the chocolate has hardened, it's now all fused together and i'm really disappointed. Upon trying to separate them, the cookies break apart in a big mess....I'll just use a chisel to dig through them because although i'm bummed...i'm still going to eat them lol.
I believe Amazon should add Disclaimers to products like this that are affected by the seasonal weather in shipping to warn customers. I'm still leaving 4 stars as the cookies are good and had they arrived in winter, i'm sure it would be a completely different experience...Hopefully, many of you will stumble across this review and be steered away from the mistake I made! Good luck!! :)
review image review image
on January 11, 2011
If you haven't tried these then you're missing out. These chocolate covered cookies truly melt in your mouth and have none of the "waxy" phoney kind of taste you can get with cheap chocolate treats.
on January 6, 2011
I received these as a Christmas gift. I opened them New Years Eve and I am online looking for more! They are incredibly delicious. Sumptuous white, dark and milk Belgian chocolate covered shortbreads, wafers and biscuits. To me, worth the price. Grab a cup of coffee relax and open this tin of cookies and enjoy!!
on November 20, 2012
Just purchased this years tin at Costco. It was about $15plus tax and of course the gas to drive out there. So the price here is really close to what I paid. There are a lot of delicious cookies in that tin. I am really picky about a treat like this. I hate when you eat a cookie and feel like you just swallowed a mouthful of shortening. Not so with these cookies. They are really the best cookies out there unless you make your own.
on April 22, 2013
This review is based on my mother-in-law's opinion of these cookies. We sent her this and an Agatha Christie's Anthology DVD set, so she could watch the movies and enjoy a hot cup of tea and some biscuits. How British! Alas, the cookies didn't make it through the movie watching.

When she first got the cookies, she asked if we would mind if she shared the cookies with her church group because there were so many cookies. Once again, the cookies didn't make it to the church group.

My mother-in-law said these cookies are absolutely delicious, and she could not stop eating them. She still has some of the Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolates left over that we sent her for Christmas, but these cookies were gone within two weeks.

I will order this for her again in the fall, when it's not too warm to ship chocolate, and she has lost the four pounds she gained from eating these!
on January 7, 2012
I first had one of these cookies at work where we were given a box to share. After trying a cookie (well actually a few cookies) I decided I had to find out the brand and try to locate them for myself. I found them on Amazon and purchased 2 boxes, these come with 2 layers so during the holidays I separated them and took to different functions. Everywhere they traveled with me, they received rave reviews. These are a very rich European chocolate. I will continue to purchase these cookies as long as I can get them. My family also had fun trying all 15 varieties - one right after the other!
on October 7, 2011
These are soooooo good. And I don't even like chocolate that much! I'm not a huge sweet tooth, so everytime I eat sweets it's usually a little at a time. Not these.. I'm sitting here thinking if I should order a box for myself.. lol
on December 15, 2010
These are truly decadent cookies. Every year a vendor brings them to our office and they are devoured quickly! Awesome product...will not dissapoint.
on November 12, 2014
I ordered these last year and they were in perfect condition when they arrived so I ordered more boxes this year to use as Christmas Gifts. Unfortunately, they had melted and were all stuck together making them unacceptable to use as gifts. I just received them yesterday 11/11/14. So I am assuming they were not stored correctly because the weather at this time is cold and shipping should not have been a problem. I have noticed other reviewers had the same problem. I am giving 3 stars because these still taste good but won't work for gifts.
on December 12, 2015
Fast delivery and way more cookies than you might expect. I think the box may be bigger on the inside. Really tasty cookies, too. None of that nasty chemical aftertaste you get from some chocolate covered cookies. I will be ordering more of these.