- Item Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0714MLCBR
- Average Customer Review: 2.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (33 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #235,100 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
ChezMax 12" Morden European Creative Frameless Wooden Electronic Wall Clock of French Country Tuscan Style DIY Assembling Clock
|Sale:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$20.99 (60%)|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [RETRO STYLE] Creative european vintage wall clock, with black arrow hands pointing out the time and classic French Country Tuscan Style, DIY Assembling Clock
- [PRODUCT DETAIL] Material: Wooden MDF, covered by Paper; Measuring 12 inches in diameter, the clock fits in most any space. The item is a DIY clock, customers need to put the clock hands together on the clock face. Please pay special attention when assembling. For the detailed DIY methods, please refer to the products description
- [MOVEMENT] Taiwan Sangtai 12888 Scanning Quartz Movement which is more quiet
- [BATTERY] Need 1 AA Carbon Zinc or Heavy Duty battery, not Alkaline battery (not included in the package)
- [MULTIPLE CHOICES] Enjoy a vintage display on the wall with multiple fashion pattern available, you can definitely find the prefect one for your home
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item ChezMax 12" Vintage European Creative Frameless Wooden Electronic Wall Clock of French Country Tuscan Style DIY Assembling Clock
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$1.13||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ERainbow||SOLEDI||GETSET2SAVE||ERainbow||LightInTheBox Home Store||simonmall|
|Color||Pattern 84||colorful||Grey||Pattern 26||Brown||#09|
To see more similar products, please click the brand name ChezMax or browse in our store ERainbow.
The creative ChezMax vintage wall clock has many designs for you to choose, special, retro and fashion, suitable for all kinds of rooms, kitchen, dinning room, bedroom, living room, etc.
Material: Wooden MDF, covered by paper
Design: Colourful Dial. Take 1 AA Carbon Zinc or Heavy Duty battery, not Alkaline battery (not included in the package)
Movement: Taiwan Sangtai 12888 Scanning Quartz Movement, more quiet
Shipping Weight: 0.60kg
Occasion: Home & Kitchen
Step 1: insert the hour hand carefully on the hour shaft
Step 2: insert the minute hand on the minute shaft, make sure the hour hand and the minute hand are parallel
Step 3: insert the second hand on the second shaft, make sure the clock hands are parallel
1. The clock hands must be paralleled, otherwise, it will cause the clock doesn't work.
2. To assemble the clock easily, customers can point the top of the hand to the 12 o'clock.
3. Do not put the clock hand too tight or too loose.
1. The clock is unframed, there is no glass face as cover
2. Because the batteries are limited by international logistics rule, the battery isn't included in the package
Return Policy: Free exchange for wrong item shipped or item damaged. For DO NOT LIKE STYLE/COLOR reason or size problem, customer's responsibility to return the items to China.
Due to manual measurement, it allows 1-2(cm) discrepancy.
Due to lighting effects and monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc., the color tone of the website's photo and the actual item could be slightly different.
Thanks for your understanding!
Top customer reviews
I usually give a product the benefit of the doubt when I really like something. However, this was a waste of time. I waited extra days for it to arrive and when it did arrive, within an hour I was returning it. Cheaply made and requires assembly of the hands of the clock. Expecting assembly of something so delicate is just asking for trouble. The hands were bent, I tried to straighten to make sure the hands didn't touch as they passed each other but that was a waste of time as well. I put 3 batteries in and nothing.... didn't work. If I could give it half a star, I would.
Most recent customer reviews
They don't go on easy, and once on they do no glide in a way that makes one second equal one second.Read more