- Series: Clemson University Press
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Clemson University Press; 1 edition (January 1, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1942954328
- ISBN-13: 978-1942954323
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 0.9 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The European Metropolis: Paris and Nineteenth-Century Irish Women Novelists (Clemson University Press) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Matthew L. Reznicek earned his PhD in English at the Queen's University of Belfast in Northern Ireland, where he studied nineteenth-century Irish women's literature. This provided the opportunity to access the Somerville and Ross papers at the Queen's University of Belfast McClay Library, as well as collections of Edgeworth's papers and Owenson's novels at the National Library of Ireland.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|