- Series: Very Short Introductions
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 3 edition (October 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199681694
- ISBN-13: 978-0199681693
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.6 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #112,765 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
European Union: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Pinder is Honorary Professor at the College of Europe, and Chairman of the Federal Trust, London.
Simon Usherwood is Senior Lecturer in the School of Politics at the University of Surrey.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?