YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on December 20, 2012
These are now my favorite socks. I can wear them snowboarding, snowshoeing, hiking or just whenever. They are soft and go all the way up to my knee. They even fit comfortable around my calf.
on March 17, 2016
Best ski socks I've ever worn in 30+ years of skiing. I've worn Smartwool, footjoy, etc., been searching for decades for a ski sock that is comfortable all day, and this is it. I ordered them in 2 sizes, for myself & my 10 year old. This is the first year in 5 years of skiing that my daughter didn't have blisters all over her feet and legs. They aren't itchy, and they don't pinch or leave creases on your legs. The support and cushioning is in all the right places, and my feet felt great after 2 weeks of 7+ hour/30 mile/30k vertical feet ski days. I will never wear any other kind of ski sock, and I am so relieved that my search is over. Do not waste your time looking at any other socks...I've probably tried most of them, and this one blows the doors off everything else I've worn. The technology that went into these socks is truly amazing.
on January 6, 2014
These are very comfortable and probably good for cool weather but it's been really cold here and they're not as warm as my other ski socks.
on May 9, 2016
Not worth the money. Yes, it's a little more padded at the heel and shin, but no more so than wearing an extra pair of socks. I'm giving it 3 stars mainly because after 2 days on the slopes and wearing them with city mid-shin boots, they became rather frayed, esp. in the front as your shins rub your boot line. So now, they don't even look cute to wear around the house. Sadness.
on December 17, 2014
I love these socks. They are so comfortable that I find myself wearing them for more than skiing - even when just sitting around the house. They also stay up very well. I like them so much I ended up buying some for the rest of the family!
on March 31, 2014
Great socks - super comfy and warm (and cute to boot!) - kept my feet dry after a whole day on the mountain.
on March 25, 2014
nice thin socks - do not move around or slide down
I bought two pairs and are happy with these
on April 21, 2016
They are super long and super comfy. They fit me perfectly and I have big feet. They are very light weight. They aren't worth the price though. They don't keep your feet that warm though. I had to wear an additional pair of socks with them.
on December 12, 2014
LOVE these socks!!! They gave space in the calf so I still had good circulation and were snug just below the knee so they never slipped down. Perfect for wearing with my snowboarding boots!! They even smelled good when I got them.. not sure how that works but it makes me happy just the same :)
on August 8, 2014
Very nice pair of socks. My son wore them on our ski trip to Patagonia, Argentina. He is size 8.5 (men) and the medium size fit him well. Kept his feet warm and dry. I would recomend this product !

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.