Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 178 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 182 reviews
VINE VOICEon September 23, 2012
My sister-in-law bought me a hair turban several years ago. I love it, but it's seen better days. I was considering making some replacements, but came upon the Eurow. It's just like my original, but microfiber instead of terry, which absorbs much better. The quality is decent--not real heavy, but easy to twirl and button. It does a great job of drying and keeping hair out of my face while I apply my moisturizer and foundation.I'm very happy with my purchase.
on May 15, 2014
I got this microfiber hair turban in hopes that it would help my long/thick hair dry faster. I was very disappointed in this product for many reasons.

First off, it doesn't fit on my head/hair good. I have long and thick hair, but this was still too large for me. Once I would twist the towel and button it up on my head (I did use it correctly) my hair on the top of my head would kind of flop over onto the side of my head (not stay nicely on the top like the picture shows.) It was just too large. I do have to say that it was nice to have this on my head versus a regular towel I guess, because of the size. Just more convenient/less bulky when you are moving around trying to get stuff done.

Secondly, this did not help dry my hair any faster. Maybe that was an unrealistic expectation on my part. That's fine.

But the main reason I can't even use this product is that when I washed it, it got so filled with static that I almost couldn't even pull it apart. And when I tried to use it on my hair, it created a staticky mess. Horrible! I did dry it with a dryer sheet, this is maybe why. But honestly, I don't have time to worry about drying my hair turban a different way every time than my regular towels.

Overall, if you are thinking of buying a hair turban, I would recommend checking out another brand for sure.
on September 4, 2011
These turbans are the best I have bought. So many other brands are too short or do not clasp well. This brand is large and has a loop that is long enough to go around the button easily. I still have the 3 that I purchased three years ago, they still work great, just not as soft. They also make a great gift. Love them.
on January 21, 2016
My hair length is down to the small of my back, about an inch shorter than Waist Length on the standard hair length scale. I typically flip my head upside and finger-comb my wet hair before wrapping it in this microfiber. This turban barely contains my hair (sometimes a little bit peaks out at the very end, it's kinda cute!), but it does the job! I'm a big fan. I docked a star because this microfiber had a strong chemical smell that took a couple washings to go away.

edit - several months later, I'm happy to report that the chemical smell HAS gone completely away, although as I mentioned I had to run it through a few wash cycles + bleach initially.
on June 4, 2016
I like the idea of wrapping my hair in a soft microfiber towel. The only problem with this particular towel is it smells terrible. The strong chemical smell is still in this towel after washing it 5 times. The smell is fading but still offensive. I am very stubborn and just wanted to see if the towel would smell normal after washing in All Free and Clear. I did not use any fabric softener because microfiber towels loose their effectiveness if you use fabric softener. What is this chemical used to make my turban wrap stink. I am telling you it might be useful to repel possums from your trash can but don't use on your hair.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2013
I have long thick hair so it's always important for me to towel dry to cut down on drying/styling time and to prevent long term damage from over exposure to heating tools. The thing is that I just don't like the weight of a normal towel on my head because it can get very annoying after a while. That's why I decided to give this a shot. On my first use, I found that it was easy to use and it stayed in place... meaning it didn't slowly creep to the back of my neck as time went on! And none of the water from my wet hair escaped and left any wet spots on my clothes. I kept it on for about an hour and a half, and when I took it off, my hair was still pretty wet! After this, I tried it a few more times in attempts to towel dry my hair. Each time, my hair hadn't significantly dried. So now I just use it when I deep condition my hair or apply oil to it, and it keeps the product from getting everywhere. It's easy to wash in the washer. Bottom line is if you are looking for this to dry your hair and your hair is long, or of medium length, you are better off using a towel. Hope this helps!
on December 22, 2011
This has shortened my blow-dry time significantly! I have incredibly thick hair, and it takes me forever to blow dry. I had one of these turbans before, a knock-off version someone gifted me from the dollar store, and I wasn't impressed at all, so I didn't expect any amazing results from this particular turban. When I first used it and it off, my hair still looked as wet as before. I was disappointed, but once I turned on my hairdryer, my hair dried incredibly quick! I was very impressed. I suggest buying two; after a few months and several washes, the turban doesn't absorb quite as well. If you use daily, expect to use at least two per year, depending on how often you wash them.
on December 23, 2013
OMG! I have fine hair that is mid-length and thick enough to take forever to blow dry much less hang dry. After using it once I was sold. My usual 30 minutes with the blow dryer was cut nearly in half. I did not have to sit around in a towel for an hour to get that dry time either like I use to do. It is so easy to use and works as they say it will. I am going to get my daughter one!
on March 21, 2017
The wife loves it so I guess it's good. Still hasn't got me layed though. Waiting, Waiting..
on August 1, 2016
This is so much more comfortable than wrapping a full sized towel around my head, as I did previously. Stays on a lot better and just "feels" healthier for my hair. My only complaint is it acquires a mildew smell much faster than my other towels and I'm not sure why. I can usually use a regular towel showering every day for a full week, but after maybe 3 washes, this hair towel is definitely ready for a wash. Other than that though I like it.