Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on June 10, 2014
Jump thru hoops, download, One hour install no go.Signup for another 'online account. "ARC Launcher already running"....error. 4 different computers. All Windows 7 Garbage again. I write programs in C, C++ for robotic hardware. Can't believe the ripoff in the gaming world. These programs must be written in India and kludged together in China, then the garbage is "ported" to all platforms. All bandaided together. What a waste of resources.
on September 22, 2016
Um, I think this game is dead now... I can't seem to find any information on it and their website is just... dead?
on December 23, 2013
It is just that!! O.K. It is not the greatest of Racing games however it is for all ages and is easy to play. I give it 3 stars for being easy to play!!
on May 2, 2014
First of all the fact that you have to access the game in-browser sucks!

Second, forget about changing video settings to fit your PC, the game crashes after any changes are made!
on June 25, 2014
I love car racing games, @nd this one is great, the system, the cars, the online system is great, good job
on November 30, 2014
I've uninstalled this game 4 times, and tried it again on the alpha and beta tests... It just plains sucks. I do not like.
on July 28, 2015
Poor graphics which take away from the enjoyment of playing the game
on May 14, 2016
ok
on April 23, 2014
I downloaded this game thinking it was as any free to play game (purchase content with real money), anyways .. game was downloaded, and I clicked on play. It opened a internet explorer window asking me to create an account, so I did. once the account was created the game sent me an email to activate my account. I activated the account and it just went back on to another screen saying another email was sent to verify my account. It was a loop so it doesnt matter if you create an account or not, only option that works is sign in with Facebook.
Once that was tried to click on "Race" but didnt get an option ... apparently you need Google Chrome or Firefox as the latest version of Internet explorer wasn't sufficient. So I downloaded Google Chrome and boom finally !!! race now option was available.
I did a couple of runs to test my system, and to see how polished the game was.
I decided to do a couple of mods on my car so I went on to the mods screen, and boom I need to download another software to allow that. At this time I was completely turned off by this game. I have a strictly high end gaming PC dedicated for just gaming.
I dont like to download crap on my system besides games and benchmark tools as I know the more you download the more bloatware accumulates causing any sys to eventually slow down.
Graphics: with everything on Ultra graphics games still comes no where near Need For Speed Rivals.
on October 15, 2015
Item is great. Thank you!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.