BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Eva Solo Milk and Sugar Set

on February 22, 2015
Very fine looking glass containers. Milk and Sugar containers have same glass but different pourer. Milk container has no drip pour and is the only one that comes with the rubber lid. You are not going to get messy drips on outside of the glass because everything EVA SOLO makes is no drip. Sugar container has a plastic flow controller that does great things. It helps you measure one tablespoon or a packet of sugar at a time so you don't over pour. It's very easy to pour and you know you are going to get the right amount of sugar that you need.

If you are having flow problem, you are using WRONG type of sugar. EVERY single sugar pourer like this out there shows demo photos with BROWN sugar in them. I don't care how cheap or expensive or fancy your sugar pourer is, if you use white bleached processed sugar you are going to end up with sugar crystals sticking to the rim, or hole of the dispenser. Using brown sugar will help you maintain cleaniness of your dispenser and ease of flow.

Also, brown sugar is better for you. Less processed.
on May 21, 2014
Very unique, stylish and functional. Was looking for something different and had purchased several other eva solo items.
I use these containers for toasted sesame oil and blood orange infused olive oil
on May 30, 2014
I like different an classy stuff, that the regular run of the mill stuff, so when I saw these I like them. The fact that the milk jug has a cover was important for me. Very delicate and classy. I like them and would recommend you get them if your are thinking of it.
on August 24, 2016
Love this!
on November 10, 2015
Exactly what I expected
on May 1, 2015
Great design and perfect size.
on January 24, 2012
These look nice, that's all.. The sugar dispenser is worthless..takes effort to get the sugar to pour out, and when it finally does pour out you are left with sugar granules left at the opening of the bottle..good way to attract insects. Not a good product.
on July 20, 2013
I really like the way they look, but the sugar dispenser kept getting clogged. When I remove it and shook it enough sugar came out to make a cup of coffee. I thought at first it was measuring the sugar portion but it is actually getting clogged. Don't waste your money. But i have to say Amazon return policy was quick and efficient.
on May 2, 2013
Although the set was attractive the glass was not as heavy as I expected and the sugar dispenser did not dispense 1 teaspoon as advertised.
on December 23, 2012
2017 update: I've now owned this set for 10 years. Still working great - still have all 3 flasks and all 4 insert sets that work as intended.

It's worked great for me all that time. I like that sugar dispenser automatically dispenses a teaspoon at a time. I don't find a problem with sugar crystal accumulation if I turn the dispenser all the way over to dispense the full teaspoon. If I don't rotate it completely upside down the sugar doesn't fully dispense. I take the sugar insert out from time to time to clean. The gasket on the chrome insert has stayed pliable and well sealing. In all these years I've never once had an insect or dispensing issue. I haven't had a problem with drips on the milk dispenser either.

My only issue is the cost of a replacement flask. One of mine was dropped on a hard tile floor recently and broken. I ended up buying a second set rather than just a flask. The upside is I now have 3 flasks and 2 full sets of the inserts for sugar and milk. I use the extra flask to have both cream and milk, or to have both white and demara sugar available. I do want to note that I don't like the lid that came with the replacement set as well as the original - it's a softer rubber and harder to get on the top of the flask for storage in the fridge.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.