Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on November 27, 2009
Finally, this vocally-gifted Dance Diva known as Cascada, whose real name is Natalie Horler, has recorded and released a song that is much more "radio-friendly" than her previous "cookie-cutter" dance hits. "Evacuate The Dancefloor" is one of those songs that immediately makes you wanna get up and dance and NOT leave the dancefloor. I've been hearing and seeing the video of this song for a few months now at the gym (awesome video by the way) and in the clubs here in Dallas. The production is superb and even adds a little bit of hip-hop by German rap artist Carlprit.

Cascada has gone a completely different route with "Evacuate The Dancefloor", the song is instantly catchy and has no doubt been embraced by lovers of commercial dance music. This CD single is jam-packed with a wide variety of remixes that will fit into any DJ's club dancefloor or radio-mix show.

The Black-Eyed Peas are currently making a lot of noise at Top 40 radio with their latest hit "Meet Me Halfway" which also combines a friendly "marriage" of dance music and hip-hop and Cascada is slowly moving up the radio charts right behind them with "Evacuate The Dancefloor". If you admire artists who are delving into this current new sound that combines dance, hip-hop and a little bit of soul that radio is already embracing, then check this song out. Your feet will love you for it!!!
on May 30, 2010
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cd! I love the video, the beat, just everything about the song. To the sender, "Thank you so much for sending it to me in a timely manner because I couldn't wait for the Postal person to deliver my cd. When I was younger, people use to evacuate the dance floor all the time once I got on the dance floor. There was no room for anyone else because I was all over it. Then once the music stopped, everyone would applaud me. I wasn't selfish though. I let them dance on songs that I wasn't that crazy about. But if I heard a song that I liked, I would stop sipping, spin the bar stool and hit the floor. Thank you once again for sending this cd to me. It takes me back.
on October 11, 2015
Cascada along with a great set of mixes. Glad I purchased. :)
on August 20, 2013
This music inspires me to dance. I also like to sing along with this song like a backup singer. This music is awesome!
on July 24, 2011
Great CD.
on December 3, 2009
"Evacuate the Dancefloor" remixes are terrific. I collect remixes on my favorite groups and Cascada's remixes leave you exhilarated. I really enjoy their music and the remixes just make you appreciate Cascada more. I will be looking for more remixes from the "Evacuate the Dancefloor" cd. A great buy!
on December 5, 2009
at first i did not like the song. but after hearing it for awhile, you get to really enjoy the song.
cascada has had some great songs. this is no different. the remixes are great and makes you want to get up and dance!