- Series: Baker reference library
- Hardcover: 1229 pages
- Publisher: Baker Pub Group; First edition (September 1, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801032024
- ISBN-13: 978-0801032028
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 2.5 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,416,281 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Evangelical Commentary on the Bible (Baker reference library) Hardcover – September 1, 1989
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When you look up a passage, it is brief and to the point, and somehow it is always the traditional interpretation that I have been taught. I am purchasing one for my grandson who teaches Bible in a Christian Middle School. I tried to give up my copy, but I just can't imagine not being able to turn to these trusted commentators. My son bought mine (from Amazon)in 1991. What a joy it has been!