- Grade Level: 4 - 6
- Paperback: 46 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1480070068
- ISBN-13: 978-1480070066
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,796,504 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Eve to Believe Paperback – October 1, 2012
About the Author
MARK SCHAEFFER is the illustrator, writer, designer and creator of this story, as well as the characters. He was trained at the Philadelphia College of Art—now known as: University of the Arts—as an Illustrator and a Painter. Mark has worked for many years in publishing and advertising but he has always kept his hand in illustration.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
to give a book talk.
We bought the book at 1pm. By 5pm, my 3rd grader had read the book once and
was starting on the 2nd reading. She LOVES the book, and especially loves the characters and their
She showed her school librarian, who ordered it for their collection.