Eve: Valkyrie - PlayStation VR
- Become an elite fighter pilot and immerse yourself in virtual reality space combat
- Live out the fantasy and thrill of being an elite spaceship pilot in the sprawling sci fi universe of EVE
- Join the Valkyrie, an outlaw band of galactic pirates, and take up arms to claim what's yours; Trade cannon fire for cash as you chase wealth and notoriety on the edge of space
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Gorgeous VR visuals immerse you in the action like never before. Cutting-edge virtual reality gameplay takes space combat into the future.
Competitive multiplayer action rewards teamwork and tactics. Skill-based character progression and ship upgrades give you complete control over your pilot’s combat style.
Stunning EVE Universe setting and deep backstory place you in a futuristic sci-fi world that becomes more than real.
Gorgeous VR visuals immerse you in the action like never before. Cutting-edge virtual reality gameplay takes space combat into the future. Competitive multiplayer action rewards teamwork and tactics. Skill-based character progression and ship upgrades give you complete control over your pilot's combat style. Stunning EVE Universe setting and deep backstory place you in a futuristic sci-fi world that becomes more than real.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Selecting menu like another review said makes you feel like a pigeon peking around (not really but it is not explained that you have to look at the target menu in order to select it) I guess they wanted to use the VR for more immersion. I was confuse why they did that
2. At first you expect that it does have a campaign and i personally believe that this game should have had a nice campaign and even better they should have had a co-op campaign online. This would have worked so well, I would have paid a subscription fee if they had done so and willing to add more but no there is only 5 maps in this game and the campaign is just a single player mode that teaches you the maps that s it and the modes.
3. Multiplayer is where Eve shines although i do hope that they keep adding game modes and maps because 5 maps and 3 game modes is too little for a 40 to 59 dollars game. I hope they keep updating it.
If you are a multiplayer person like i am that love space dog fights then this is a great game if they add more to it overtime.
If you are more focused on single player mode and love campaign and stories that will not be for you.
The graphics are great for a VR title. The view from inside the cockpit really works well. If I sit while playing and rest my wrists on my knees with the controller in front of me it almost matches the pilot's hands holding the controls of the spaceship. The environments are awesome but I wish there were more of them.
The dogfights in space are super intense. I've really become accustomed to these VR games and I admit the novelty has worn off a bit, but this game is one of the ones that still messes with my head (in a good way, in my opinion). Playing for a while and then removing the headset will give me an uneasy feeling and I'll feel a bit wobbly. Not recommended for those who get motion sick from VR. This is probably the worst kind of game for that. If virtual reality makes you feel sick you might want to play some some milder titles and work your way up to this level of motion. If you stick with it your head should eventually be able to override what your eyes are telling you is true.
4 stars instead of 5 because I think they should have made a more thorough campaign mode. I would love to see more PSVR games with space combat like this, especially if they have a story mode that will take more than a few hours to complete. Similar to but much better than VR mission from Star Wars Battlefront. Also similar to Starblood Arena, except you're not confined to very small, indoor levels. I haven't been able to play Starblood Arena lately due to some weird network error.
Top reviews from other countries
しかし付属のＤＬコンテンツの「founder's pack content」なるコードが（2019/12/31まで）封入されていますが、