Evecase Large DSLR Camera / Laptop Travel Backpack Bag w/ Rain Cover for Nikon / Sony / Canon / Fujifilm Full Frame, Mirrorless, 4/3 Micro Four third, Compact, Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Removable Customizable padded divider set that allow you to hold 2 DSLR and 2-5 lenses.
- The separate padded compartment(17 x 10.5inches) for laptops/notebooks(fit up to 15.6inch) or tablets, books and more
- The heavily padded shoulder straps and wide, adjustable waist and chest straps make the backpack comfort on the go
- Many versatile features including accessory pockets, rain cover, tripod holder with strap, luggage handle slot and more
- Compatible with Nikon D850, D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100, D810A, D810, D800/D800E, D750, D700, D610, D600, D90, D5, Canon EOS 77D, 80D, 70D, 60D, 60Da, 7D Mark II, 8D, 7D, 6D Mark II, 6D, 5D Mark III/II, 5DS, SL2, T7i,T7, T6, T6s, T6i, T5i, T5, T4i, T3, T3i. Perfect for Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm X-H1, Pentax K-1 Mark II, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, & more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Evecase Professional Large DSLR Camera Travel Backpack with Rain Cover
Carry your Digital SLR Camera, laptop or tablet and all camera accessories / equipment with ease and comfort. This comfortable, multi-use backpack features a number of internal and external accessory pockets for storage, offering convenience and portability for avid photographers on the go.
Large Camera and Lens compartment
Removable padded divider set, able to hold and protect 2 DSLR Camera, 2-5 lenses, arrange anyway you desire.
- Nikon D7200, D7100, D7000, D500, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100, D810A, D810, D800/D800E, D750, D700, D610, D600, D90, D5
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i, T6, T6i, T6s, T5, T5i, T4i, T3, T3i, T2i, SL1, 77D, 5DR, 5DRS, 80D, 70D, 60Da, 60D, 50D, 6D, 5D Mark IV, 5D Mark III, 1D X, 1D Mark IV, 7D, T1i, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark III, 5D Mark II
Tripod and Water Bottle Holder
Convenient side holder straps and mesh pockets to hold a tripod, other bulky accessories, or water bottle.
Dedicated Padded Laptop Compartment
Fits up to 15.6 inch widescreen Macbook, laptops/ notebooks/ chromebook, or tablet.
This backpack features a number of internal and external accessory pockets which provide additional storage for batteries, cords, memory cards or other small accessories.
Fully Convertible from a DSLR Camera Backpack into a Travel / School Backpack by removing all the padded divider set.
External Dimension: 18 x 12 x 8 inches
Includes a rain cover to protect valuable camera and equipment from water and moisture.
The heavily padded shoulder straps and wide, adjustable waist and chest straps make the backpack comfortable on the go.
The bag is travel ready with a luggage strap to easily attach to rolling luggage handles or luggage carts.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics DSLR and Laptop Backpack
Lowepro Fastpack BP 250 AW II - A Travel-Ready Backpack for DSLR and 15" Laptop and Tablet
Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Evecase Extra Large DSLR Camera / 15.6 inch Laptop Travel Daypack Backpack Accessories Lens Gadget Bag with Rain Cover - Black
TUBU Video Camera Backpack Fit 2 Pro-sized DSLR / SLR Camera, 3-5 Lenses, 15.6 inch Laptop For Outdoor Travel (Grey)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BlueMall||Zebra Home Supply|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It's big. This bag comfortably held a Canon 6D with 70-200mm F2.8 attached, a 24-70 F2.8, 50mm F1.8, 2 flash units, 4 extra batteries, 16 AA-batteries, 4 remote flash triggers, cables, filters, cleaning cloth/fluid, with ease!
2. Comfortable. Even though I had lots of equipment, the bag felt very good on my shoulders. The waist strap also helps stabilize it for added comfort. It has plenty of padding on the shoulder straps.
3. Ease of access. Even though I had to remove the bag off my shoulders in order to access what I needed, the main camera+lens was easy to get to and remove without having to fully open the bag. Most items can be accessed similarly. It also has the small pocket for other items, such as my keys, wallet, and other items, that I don't want in my pockets as they are uncomfortable for shooting.
4. Durability. I can only say that it survived moderate abuse (putting it down, not too much dragging, mostly on my back, but a lot of equipment) for about a week. Nothing came loose or ripped, the zippers were smooth. What you would normally expect.
The only bad thing I could think of is that the lining inside is flexible and a little loose. I was expecting this as other reviews pointed out. So I wasn't surprised. Not a big issue since I would just hold down the lining near the divisors I was removing to prevent any damage. Because It was easily solved, I didn't feel this warranted taking the 5th star down. I still believe it's a good buy.
So far, this pack seems really well put together. I'm not seeing any frayed stitching or anything that looks like it could come apart, that outside material itself is thick and sturdy (that's good, there's nothing worse than ordering something like this and when you get it, the material is paper-thin like some windbreaker that you bought at the ballgame for $10). The carry handle on top seems rugged, well put together, and attached well to the pack. So far, I've had no concerns of it coming off in your hand (I've had that happen on other packs before, not fun). The zippers are sturdy and I appreciate that this pack is NOT put together so that there's a free edge of material that frequently gets caught when you're zipping up a pocket, you see that a lot on things and it's annoying. I also appreciate the thickness, width, and amount of padding in the shoulder straps. It's a real damper on your trip when you have a backpack with straps that are trying to cut your arms off at the shoulder if you're hauling more than 10 lbs. If you're having that problem with this pack, you must be hauling bricks or something. Like I said, I haven't taken the pack out in the field for a full shakedown but I have taken it to a natural history museum for some picture-taking. So far, this pack is exceeding expectations.
One other quick thing: when I bought this pack, I didn't know that it had a waist strap. I'm a fairly thick guy, so I appreciate that the shoulder straps and waist strap go out enough to fit me.
For starters, it is not waterproof (I accidentally discovered this as a fact when caught in a downpour) but it came with a cover that I pulled out and easily put on the bag to protect all my gear. (this is a good time to mention it was at the bottom of the bag, and comes with sort of a zip cover to hold your items in place when the bag is completely open. It is a very thick, sturdy (the bottom is not super sturdy but it has rubber legs for when you have it on the ground outdoors), well-padded and as a short person (5'4) it is very comfortable. It features several straps you can use to secure the bag to you, which is helpful in some scenarios but at the moment too much for me.
It has a nice tripod holder, and a deep front compartment that has zippered pockets to hold tons of extra stuff. Even a mesh pocket on the side opposite the tripod holder so I can hold a bottle of water in it, and a few hooks on the straps to clip a carabiner onto. There are a few adjustable nylon pads to give you room for larger lenses inside the main pocket area, and adjacent to it are other zippered pockets for more storage options. The main immovable walls and inside are felt lined, the movable walls are nylon.
I do not use the laptop pocket so I cannot say anything about it.
This is a wonderful bag and I do highly recommend it, just beware that it might be larger than you think when you finally get it.