Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Compact Camera Case - Evecase Nylon Compact Camera Bag for Point and shoot / Instant Film Digital Camera
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on May 23, 2014
This camera bag is just the right size for our Nikon camera L830. The camera fits snug so as to keep it from being damaged, yet it is big enough to let me get to the camera easily and the other pockets les me carry my extra batteries.
on January 13, 2011
I was looking for a camera case which can hold my canon powershot G12 and the basic accessories like the transfer cable, power adapter and extra memory card and this is a perfect case for that purpose. Although the case is pretty spacious it does not leave enough space for the camera to move around which is good and at the same time it is very easy to put the camera inside or taking it out.

I would highly recommend this case for the P&S cameras which has a bit bulkier structure like powershot G12.
on April 25, 2011
Purchased this bag for a Canon Powershot SX30IS mega-zoom camera. The camera won't fit unless you remove the Velcro secured padded divider, but the good thing is the divider is a perfect wedge-fit in the bottom of camera compartment giving extra protection from impact. I feed the camera strap in first and then gripping the camera with my right hand as I would to operate the camera, I push the camera into the compartment and tip the lens downward a bit for a snug fit. But I can easily and quickly grip the camera with my right hand in the shooting position to extract it ready to go. The mesh zippered pouch in the top flap holds extra memory cards and a reader nicely. The front compartment holds two extra batteries, the charger, and a USB cable.
The only thing I don't like is the shoulder strap has no retainers along its length so the loop around portion hangs apart and gets twisted too easily. I'm going to make some retainers myself to solve that problem. The top padded handle is wonderful for carrying by the hand.
All in all, it's a well-made, convenient camera bag if you just want to carry the essentials along and keep them very well protected from impact.
My request was simple, or so I thought. I have a Sony DSC-HX300/B 20 MP Digital Camera  high-zoom bridge camera, the kind that resembles a mini DSLR. I searched the measurements of every camera case I could find and each was either too small or too big. The closest I could find was the Case Logic DCB-304 High/Fixed Zoom Camera Case which is close but just a little too snug. Then I ran across the EveCase. The dimensions seemed perfect so I ordered one. Turns out this case seems like it was custom designed specifically for that camera, the fit is spot on perfect. Of course it will fit other cameras of similar dimensions.

Here's what I like: the case is reasonably well made, not the quality I've experienced with Case Logic but definitely not junk. It has a movable/removable padded divider inside (that I am using at the bottom of the case for extra lens protection), a captive shoulder strap, sewn-in belt loop, an external pocket sized just right for the battery charger and a spare battery, and an internal mesh pocket for the USB cable or lens cap. The case has a snap-lock to open or shut it and a zipper that does the same job. You can use either or both. Since the snap lock is easier and faster I decided I wouldn't use the zipper but I was concerned that the oversized metal zipper pulls might flop against the camera. To my surprise the designer thought about that and included tiny pockets to store the zipper pulls in if you decide you never want to use the zipper. That was a very nice touch.

Here's what could be improved: the internal mesh pocket also has an oversized metal zipper pull. If you have the pull in the halfway open position it flops right against the camera LCD screen. Not good. I plan to be careful not to do that, but I am also going to put some sort of rubber sleeve over the zipper pull. The only other issue I have has to do with how I use a case like this, which is to store the camera and to carry it in my car until I get to where I will be taking pictures, and then I leave the case in the car. The reason for that is I want to have the camera ready without having to fuss with a case. So I leave the camera neckstrap outside the case (which works great by not using the zipper mentioned above) and carry it by the camera strap. It's safer that way because if the case falls off you are still holding the camera by its own strap. That leaves the second strap that is attached to the Evecase. Unfortunately they decided to sew that strap on to the lugs so the strap is not removable. My solution was to cut the strap off. If I ever decide to replace it, I can simply attach another neck strap.

Summary: the EveCase is currently priced just a little more than the similar case from Case Logic, and it's not quite as high quality. The price isn't unreasonable so no stars lost for that.
on March 30, 2012
Purchased for my new FujiFilm FinePix camera. Extremely tight fit but serves the purpose. Very limited storage for batteries and cables, HOWEVER, it is worth the price for protecting your camera. It will protect your investment.
on February 20, 2012
This handy camera bag arrived less than a week after ordering it, and the shipping was free from the seller. We have a Kodak z990 Easyshare, and it fits perfectly. There is plenty of space for extra batteries, and plenty of cushion for the camera. We use rechargeable batteries, and unfortunately, there isn't a lot of space for us to put the battery charger, but this is not a dealbreaker for us. I like how there is a zipper closure, and then a flap with a clasp over that. The shoulder strap is super adjustable, and the handle feels secure.
on December 10, 2014
I was concerned when i first received the camera bag that it would be a snug fit and no room for any accessories. I also purchased the camera online and it appeared it may be too large for the bag. However, that is not the case. I received the camera and it fits quite nicely. There is plenty of room for accessories such as cables, extra SD cards and a lens cleaning kit. I am thrilled at how nicely it fits everything. The bag looks to be made very well. The construction is finished nicely also - nice stiching and all even (that always makes a difference to me). I know my daughter will love this sturdy and compact bag.
on April 18, 2011
I ordered this camera case last minute after recently ordering my camera. It got to my house fast! The case was smaller than expected but this was great in my opinion! It is very sturdy (surprisingly because it had a cheaper price tag), and has a lot of security zips plus outside buckle. It is cushy and comfortable to wear because of the adjustable shoulder strap AND additional handle. The green and black are conservative colors, but still differentiates it from other all black/all leather camera cases. Good, snug case. Good snug fit. Good snug price.
on April 9, 2016
Small bag which is great for a micro 4/3rds camera and a couple lenses. It is almost the same size as a small Case Logic bag (I think it's the Case Logic DCB-304), but this one a bit more usable space, and the option of using the buckle on the flap vs. zipping it shut. Inside it I can fit my OM-D E-M10 mark ii with Olympus 25mm f/1.8 attached, the Oly 40-150, the Panasonic 12-32mm, the Olympus 9mm body-cap lens, and two extra batteries. It's pretty tight with the OMD due to the EVF's bump on top of the camera, but it works. Normally the bag just holds the lenses while the camera is around my neck anyway.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 4, 2012
I was looking for a more fashionable camera case and found there just isn't much to pick from. I gave up and when I saw this one for such a discounted price and free shipping, I thought I would give it a try. I wasn't expecting much for the price I spent, but was pleasantly surprised when it quickly arrived in the mail! It has a green pin dot pattern on the base and a green handle, which makes the case more attractive and unique than the plain black ones. It also appears to be very good quality and fits my camera perfectly (a Kodak EasyShare Z990). I've only had it for a few days, but so far, I really like it.