|Item Weight||13 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||36 x 4 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||NA|
|Material Type||Polyester & Polyester Blend|
|Size||36" L x 4" W x 2" H|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3020-1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Evelots 36" Magnetic Clip On Door Draft Stopper,Energy & Money Saving
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This magnetic clip-on Door Draft Stopper is 36" in length and makes heating and cooling your home more efficient and also saves energy and money. Along with blocking drafts it also helps to block dust and noise.
- Includes strong magnets inside a weather-resistant sheathing for metal doors and 3 detachable metal clips for hardwood and fiber glass doors. So even the largest under door gaps will not cause the Door Draft Stopper to get wet.
- No more hurting your back constantly bending over to readjust the draft stopper. Clips work with a 1.5 to 2 inch thick door.
- Measures approximately 36" L x 4" W x 2" H and is made from polyester, metal and magnets. Patent pending. Stores neatly when not in use with it's built-in hanging loop.
- Evelots has more than 500 products to offer. Please don't forget to visit our Amazon store.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This magnetic clip-on door draft stopper makes heating and cooling your home more efficient and also saves energy and money. Along with blocking drafts it also helps to block dust and noise. Includes strong magnets inside a weather-resistant sheathing for metal doors and 3 detachable metal clips for hardwood and fiber glass doors. So even the largest under door gaps will not cause the door draft stopper to get wet. The other side of this draft stopper is a plush polyester fleece, which lends a very upscale look to any decor. Clips work with a 1.5 to 2 inch thick door. Ideal for exterior doors. Stores neatly when not in use with it's built-in hanging loop. Measures approximately 36" L x 4" W x 2" H and is made from polyester, metal and magnets. Patent pending. *Evelots is a brand of Green Mountain Imports, LLC and is exclusively distributed by Green Mountain Imports.*
Top customer reviews
People's biggest concern seemed to be the weak magnets on metal doors, so I hedged my bets and spent $10 more (on Amazon) on a pack of neodymium ("rare earth") magnets, and they work great. There are three sleeves on the guard for the three brackets for wooden doors, so I just placed a magnet in each of those, and it's holding really tight. While I was down on my knees installing this, I could feel the draft under my door, and so I could also feel it stop once the guard was in place. I haven't yet seen an energy bill, but so far I could not be more pleased with this purchase.
So, if you have a metal door, just spend a few more bucks on these really strong magnets, and you're set. The total cost for both items was around $25, which is comparable to other draft guards on this site and elsewhere on the internet, so it isn't like I've had to go out of my way to make this work.
Both of us have allergies and we needed to find a way to keep the smell out. I found this, and it works great.
It is dark brown in color, which luckily - matches our door perfectly! More importantly It keeps the smell out so well that when I leave I am shocked that the stopper keeps the smell out so well. To give a realistic perspective of how it stops smell - our neighbor is directly across the hall, and smokes heavily multiple times a day.
We couldn't be happier with the product! The clips slip right underneath the door and it fits perfectly. When we move again we are going to bring this great draft stopper with us. It will also save us a ton of money on air conditioning costs in the summer! It also saves us money currently by not having to buy so many air odor eaters.
Great buy! I'm thinking of ordering one for family soon.
I noticed in the instructions, they have an image of the last connector (the one closest to the outside of the door, so far and away the easiest one) being installed.
It seems like this is a great idea and it does work sufficiently now that it's installed (mostly). But had I known what I know now, I would not have purchased.