Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on May 2, 2014
I expected more bounce, maybe it's my short kids but this thing doesn't jump well and it's high even on the lowest setting so my little shorties didn't get to enjoy jumping in it. but it has all sorts of fun things on it. makes a bunch of noises, flashes lights and sings tons of songs. has a mirror and swivels. super cute. would recommended if you don't mind not bouncing.(or your kiddos are tall :P)
on October 28, 2012
I really didn't want to get an exersaucer for my home since they are so large and usually hideous but my daughter loves the one at her daycare and we really needed something that she could stand in as she was getting extremely bored with her bounce chair and swing. After looking at about 30 exersaucers this was the one I chose because it was also a jumper, was the best looking one for the price, and had decent reviews. It was relatively easy to put together and took my husband about twenty minutes to assemble it. I was surprised at how much cuter each of the toys were in person. My daughter loves playing with each and every one of them. As for the negative remarks, here is what I discovered... My daughter is 6 months old and is relatively tall for her age (98th percentile). The lowest setting is perfect for her and I am happy it will have some longevity with the 2 other height settings. She can reach every toy and plays with all of them. The noises and music are not awful and there is an option to put the sound effects on a lower volume setting. The only reason I gave this product a 4 is that I agree with what some other people said about the jumper noise... it does make a loud thumping noise when she jumps, especially when she really starts going! I can see how this could become annoying over time. All in all, I am really happy with this exersaucer and the most important thing is that my daughter loves it!
on May 30, 2012
while this is definitely one of the nicest looking exersaucers i've ever seen, it was competely useless. my 5 month old is bigger than average and she couldn't reach the floor on this thing, even on the lowest level! i had to stick a pillow under her feet and it's not as sturdy so she didn't end up turning around. before buying this, i was concerned that the arch (judging by the picture) would be hanging on top of baby's head but it was actually placed very well. regarding the toys, well, i've never seen anything my baby was less interested in. and this is a baby that genuinely enjoys playing with toys. the tke along toys were too advanced for her to play with- she never even touched the green frog, not his hand to play music, nor the spinner in his belly. the apple toy was very stiff so she couldn't pull it to her. the toys hanging from the arch only lit up IN THE BACK where the baby couldn't see them. honestly, her favorite toy was the TAG on the 'bird nest' rattle. all that said, this exersaucer is VEEERY PRETTY...and very useless. it doesn't fold up, but it seems that most newer models dont do that. construction requires a screwdriver and takes abt 20 min.
on May 19, 2013
We have 2 different activity centers like this, and this frog one is my girls favorite! It is great quality and lots of fun! My girls love the bright colors and fun music that it plays! The sounds & music don't stay on too long, so even if they hit it over and over a different sound will play each time, and its actually not annoying to listen to as some toys are.. lol Its really cute & fun!

My girls are 7.5months old (5.5months corrected bc they were 2 months premature) so they are on the short side, only in the 10th percentile for height, so even with the seat at the lowest setting, their feet are still several inches from the bottom, and we have to put a throw pillow under their feet to rest on. This toy will definitely last them a while as they grow, we just love it and have nothing bad to say about it! Highly recommend!
on April 17, 2012
My six month old daughter has been using this activity center for several months and absolutely loves it. She will play in it for long periods of time since she can easliy swivel the seat to get to a new toy, and she really loves the bright colors and sounds. We use it with the stabilizer feet in place and it never seems too unstable for her, even when she is bouncing as much as she can. It was easy to assemble and the parts comes apart easily if needed for cleaning. After researching and reading many reviews, I am glad I decided to order this activity center and am sure my daughter will continue to enjoy it for months to come.
on March 24, 2013
It's alright. It is very cute, and not a horrendous eyesore in my living room. As far as jumpers/exersaucers go, I would say it's middle of the road. We also have the Rainforest Jumperoo and he seems to like that better. The toys don't seem to do much on here and music doesn't play unless he pushes on the frog. Also, your child must be some sort of giant to touch the bottom of this jumper. My son is 28" at 6 months and still can't touch the bottom. We have a book under him so he can actually jump. And I'm not sure where or how they get "55 activities". My husband and I were able to come up with 15 at most.
on January 9, 2013
I'm a new mother and my 5.5month old son is very active. I buy a lot of activity centers for him to keep him occupy. This center apparently can accommodate a baby his age -wrong! I have to put it away until he gets older. The seat is so big that he sits in it very uncomfortable and wobbles from side to side. You have to have a very big 5 month old to fit in it. The activities on here aren't that great either. I guess he's just gonna have to wait till he gets a little older to use it. I would highly recommend instead buying a rainforest jumpero, it's great for babies his age and he love it! A lot better than this center!
on August 17, 2013
Just received this yesterday. My son is 4 months old and very long for his age. He is in about the 97th percentile for his height. His feet do not reach the base even at the lowest setting. We use pillows, like others suggested,so he can play on it. Also, I noticed the weight limit on this exersaucer is much higher than some others - 40 pounds as compared to 25 to 30 pounds on some much more expensive ones.
on July 23, 2013
Purchased this for my son when he was about six months old. He loves sitting in it. Keeps him entertained and safe.
on January 11, 2012
Nice toy. keeps them busy for a few minutes. Likes: colors, variety of toys, seat seems soft and comes out easily for washing. Dislikes: very noisy when they bounce, the hanging bar with the lights is pretty useless. We have a jumperoo and our 6 month old seems to like it better but he is very active so perhaps less active baby might be more entertained by this since other than spinning in the seat and bouncing a little, they are stationary which can be frusterating for some babies.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.