Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Evenflo Minno Twin Double Stroller, Glenbarr Grey
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.50 (10%)|
- Lightweight & Versatile: This compact, lightweight tandem stroller weighs just under 26 pounds with a 27 inch width that allows it to fit through any standard door, and accommodates children up to 45 pounds (90 pounds total)
- Compact & Convenient: Designed with convenience in mind, this stroller offers a unique one-hand, self standing fold allowing your other hand to be free to attend to your children ; Dimensions Folded: 15.75 W x 16.75 D x 41.5 H (inches) ; Dimensions Unfolded: 25 W x 26.75 D x 41.5 H (inches)
- Cushioned Ride for Your Toddler: The Minno Double features a front wheel suspension and swivel lock wheels to provide your children or infants with a smooth and comfortable ride, while also making it easy to push
- Flexible & Comfortable: Equipped with a independent, multi-position reclining seat and a two position foot rest, this stroller maximizes your investment by adapting to the size and weight of your infants throughout their early life. Convenient carry handle, Independently adjustable 2-position footrests.
- Other Luxurious Features: Parent flex cup holder for drinks, oversized canopy with extended visor to protect from the elements, generous storage basket with rear access for carrying toys, food or blankets, and comfort angled handle bars
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Delta Children LX Side by Side Tandem Umbrella Stroller, Lime & Green
Evenflo Aero2 Ultra-Lightweight Double Stroller, Compact, Self-Standing Folding Design, Shopping Basket Single-Child Mode, Seatback Storage Pocket, 2 Mesh in-Seat Pockets, 50-lb Per Seat, Lark Black
Jeep Scout Double Stroller, Lunar Burgundy
Graco DuoGlider Double Stroller | Lightweight Double Stroller with Tandem Seating, Glacier
Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller, Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Baby Expert Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Glenbarr Grey||Lime & Green||Lark||Lunar Burgundy||Glacier||Black|
|Item Dimensions||25.00 x 26.75 x 41.50 inches||23.40 x 29.90 x 37.00 inches||28.50 x 28.50 x 39.50 inches||13.00 x 11.00 x 42.10 inches||36.40 x 18.60 x 14.40 inches||32.50 x 30.00 x 41.80 inches|
|Item Weight||25.40 lbs||18.30 lbs||24.00 lbs||18.30 lbs||29.50 lbs||32.00 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||90.00 lbs||70.00 lbs||100.00 lbs||70.00 lbs||40.00 lbs||90.00 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||5.00 lbs||25.00 lbs||0.00 ounces||40.00 lbs||—||4.00 lbs|
The compact Evenflo Minno Twin Double Stroller makes it easy to take both babies along for the ride. It's compact fold and narrow design offers parents a hassle-free solution for running errands or strolling in the park. At only 27" wide, it fits through most doorways with ease. No need to sacrifice great features for a smaller size - the Minno Twin has everything busy parents need including an oversized canopy, parent cup holder, and generous storage basket. The unique one-hand, self-standing fold keeps your other hand free to attend to both children. Plus, you'll never have to bend down to put it in your car. Front-wheel suspension makes it easy to push and provides a smooth, comfortable ride. With independently reclining seats and footrests, the Minno Twin is the perfect solution for your dynamic duo. Cleaning Instructions: Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water. The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry. Do not immerse buckle in water or lubricate. Durable easy to clean fabrics
For a period of 90 days from the original purchase of this Product, Evenflo warrants to the original end user (Purchaser) this Product (including any accessories) against defects in material or workmanship. Evenflo‚Äôs sole obligation under this express limited warranty shall be, at Evenflo's option, to repair or replace any Product that is determined to be defective by Evenflo and determined to be covered by this warranty. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the Purchaser. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipted invoice or bill of sale evidencing that the Product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This express limited warranty is extended by Evenflo ONLY to the original Purchaser of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to subsequent purchasers or end users of the Product. For warranty service, contact Evenflo‚Äôs ParentLink Consumer Resource Center.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The seat reclined back far enough for my 5 month old to be secure (I also bought a summer infant snuzzler to put in his seat for extra support)
2. It's a little heavy, but it wasn't a problem because it stands upright when collapsed - and I could also push it when it collapsed. So I never had to put it in a stroller bag and carry it on my shoulder or bend all the way over trying to collapse it (nice thing to avoid when you are wearing a baby in a baby carrier).
3. I gate checked it on Delta - no problem. i left off the sunshades.
4. It's easy to fold IF you follow the instructions and then push the front wheels/frame against a wall or table to secure it until it "clicks" three times and locks.
This combined with the baby carrier I brought allowed me to have a pretty easy travel day with two kids.
It was perfect for our week long trip to the parks. Assembly took maybe 10 minutes and required no tools. It’s easy to fold and unfold. There’s sufficient storage underneath. The seats each have their own reclining option, which came in handy for napping. The sunshade blocked the sun for my Little’s. It’s super light weight and easy to carry on and off of a bus.
It was also perfect for the long wait in the airport security line.
We definitely recommend this stroller
The only drawback i would say is it does not have cup holders like joovy on the sides of the seats and the back...but im ready to give that up. I also felt this was lighter than joovy stroller, but the weight is same... not sure y...!!
All in all this is a really good buy specially for the price.
I found the dimensions of the open stroller listed at 27"W but had no clue what it was broken down. With a tape measure I got 17 ½"W x 16"D x 43"H. This twin stroller folds like an umbrella stroller but with only slightly more room and a little more stability. The seats aren't as deep or roomy as my Joovy Scooter X2 but it's also 3" wider and has a larger profile when closed. I really wanted something that fit into the back of the minivan and took up less space. With the third row seat up this fits into the floorboard perfectly.
The seats sit up and recline easily but they do not lay all the way flat. The canopy is small with a clear plastic window in the top for your children to continually look up to make sure you're the one pushing. There is a 5 point harness with lots of room to adjust. The picture shows one 30 lb and one 24½ lb child for reference.
I'd love to see the wheels with some rubber tread instead of hard plastic but so far I don't really have any other complaints. It folds up pretty easy once you do it a couple of times and understand the mechanics.
Simply for the smaller footprint this stroller affords me and the ease of closing I'm giving this 4 stars. It's not a luxury stroller, and not as costly, and meets our needs at this time.
I had a very large front-and-back double stroller that fits infant carseats, which is heavy and difficult to set up. I got this as a lightweight alternative, and ended up selling my other one.
1. Easy to fold and unfold - can fold and unfold with the canopies attached
2. Higher weight limit than other comparable strollers (45lb. per seat)
3. Can independently control recline/leg rests on seats
4. Storage on the bottom is a nice add
5. Turns easily
1. The entire recline system is controlled by a single cinching belt, which isn't the easiest thing to adjust with kids in the seat
2. The leg rests never stay in the "down" position, they always click back "up"
3. Cupholder is flimsy
4. The stroller does not fit through some doorways, but is fine the majority of the time
5. Really wish there was a snack bar for it!