|Product Dimensions||19.8 x 21.7 x 34.3 inches|
|Item model number||560131993A|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||4 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||35 Pounds|
|Material Type||Polyester, Steel, Plastic|
|Care instructions||Do not lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted. Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents. Take care not to damage any labels. The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Do not submerge the harness strap.To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.|
|Additional product features||Storage Basket|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Only Travel System|
|Best uses||Travel System|
|Forward-facing maximum child weight||50 Pounds|
|Item Weight||38.5 pounds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pivot Modular Travel System with Safemax Rear-Facing Infant Car Seat
- The Ideal Infant Travel System: Includes our durable, lightweight stroller and features the SafeMax infant car seat and Safe Zone base, with multiple parent and child-friendly accessories
- Easy Infant Car Seat Transfer: Includes a stay-in-car base that allows for a quick and safe infant car seat connection from stroller to car and vice versa. Large tires make it easy to navigate over multiple surfaces
- Sleek and Versatile: This full-size travel stroller offers 6 convenient modes of use. It's reversible, allowing baby to face in or out, while the seat converts easily to travel system, frame stroller or carriage mode
- Multiple Handy Features: Also includes the Safe Zone base and oversized storage basket. A large canopy and removable arm bar improve comfort and make baby transfer easier
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
This durable travel system grows with your child and includes the SafeMax rear-facing infant car seat with SafeZone base.
6 MODES, INCLUDING CARRIAGE MODE
Six convenient modes of use allow your baby to face in or out, while the stroller converts from an infant car seat frame to stroller seat or carriage mode with ease
REMOVABLE SNACK TRAY
OVER-SIZED STORAGE BASKET
VERSATILE CRUISER TIRES
Compare with similar items
NexGen Chaser Jogger Travel System, Electric Pink
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System, Lilla
Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System with SafeMax Infant Car Seat, Stallion Black
|Item Dimensions||19.80 x 21.70 x 34.30 inches||47.00 x 21.00 x 41.00 inches||29.00 x 23.80 x 18.90 inches||34.00 x 26.50 x 41.50 inches|
|Item Weight||38.50 lbs||—||46.30 lbs||31.10 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||35.00 lbs||35.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||35.00 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||4.00 lbs||4.00 lbs||4.00 lbs||4.00 lbs|
Designed with high-quality materials, and developed from the vital input of hardworking parents, the Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System is the perfect multipurpose car seat and carriage combo. This sleek and versatile travel stroller and car seat features the SafeMax Infant Car Seat and Safe Zone Base. The SafeMax Infant Car Seat features an anti-rebound bar that limits the amount of rebound movement experienced in a frontal impact. This full-size travel stroller includes a modular frame with 6 modes of use. It’s reversible, allowing baby to face in or out, while the seat can easily convert to carriage, travel system, and frame stroller modes. Evenflo goes the extra mile to ensure each of our baby transportation products exceeds safety standards. Our integrated belt lock-off system provides peace of mind that the base is securely and correctly installed. The SafeMax Infant Car Seat has been designed and tested for structural integrity at an energy level approximately two times the federal crash test standard and tested to simulate a side-impact and rollover event. It also includes a stay-in-car base that allows for a quick and safe infant car seat connection from stroller to car and vice versa. Large tires make it easy to navigate over multiple surfaces. The stroller has a maximum weight of 50 pounds, with height recommendations of up to 38 inches (96 centimeters). For nearly 100 years, Evenflo has been a trusted source of precision manufactured, high-quality travel system equipment engineered for real-life situations. Additionally, all Evenflo car seats and strollers include ParentLink customer-service perks like real-time chat and free live video installation support.
For a period of 90 days from the original purchase of this Product, Evenflo warrants to the original end user (Purchaser) this Product (including any accessories) against defects in material or workmanship. Evenflo‚Äôs sole obligation under this express limited warranty shall be, at Evenflo's option, to repair or replace any Product that is determined to be defective by Evenflo and determined to be covered by this warranty. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the Purchaser. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipted invoice or bill of sale evidencing that the Product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This express limited warranty is extended by Evenflo ONLY to the original Purchaser of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to subsequent purchasers or end users of the Product. For warranty service, contact Evenflo‚Äôs ParentLink Consumer Resource Center.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used this stroller now for 9 months now. The wheels occasionally squeak because, like I said, they are plastic and rubber. A little bit of oil and they are good to go. It's also kind of hard to use it on the grass, as you probably need bigger wheels for that. This I consider the only bad thing about the stroller.
Here comes the important stuff that I've learned after becoming a mom. The car seat has good rear facing capacity. What does this mean? That your child can rear face for a very long time in it (which is more than 500% times safer). My son is 9 months and still has a good 2 more inches of being in the car seat (he's in the 98th % for height). It is also very light-weight so it's not incredibly heavy on my back especially with my big baby. I love that I can also protect him from the cold weather in this one as opposed to a convertible. The harness is very easy to tighten (pinch test), as opposed to my husband's Graco Snug. I would like for it to have an arrow on both sides for when using it without a base (for proper incline), but that's something I could live with.
Now let's talk about the bassinet. OMG! I love the bassinet, especially with all the deaths from positional asfixia, a bassinet gives me such peace of mind. When I use it with my child sitting down and he falls asleep, I just quickly turn the bassinet into a little "bed" and my child doesn't need to have his head hanging, he can just sleep completely flat. I would never in a million years buy a regular stroller without this feature. The bassinet's canopy is huge, which I also love. The bassinet cover is also very useful when it's cold.
The stroller has a good size basket for your belongings. Everything is lightweight and very easy to maneuver.
The only con I do have to warn you with is that 9 months later, and I still can't manage to become a pro at clicking in the car seat to the frame. For some reason I find it very hard, but that can just be me.
Overall, this stroller is still 5 stars and I would buy it again, but maybe in a lighter color because there can always be a bug on it and with the dark colors they're harder to see.
Hope this review helps!
1. The price you pay includes the car seat
2. The carseat is good quality
3. Ease of switching from carseat to stroller
4. Looks expensive
5. Big storage basket
1. Does not push well at AT ALL. The front wheels get stuck and are hard to turn. Literally everyone stares at me struggling to push the damn thing. We went to Lowes one day with it and although it's not an all terrain stroller, youd think Lowes' smooth floors wouldn't be an issue. Well its was. Whatever sand or sawdust that barely coats the floors made it almost impossible for the wheels to turn. Embarrassing to say the least. The stroller also got stuck on a bump one day and the whole thing almost ripped over. Luckily I had someone with me to turn the stroller back up before my son's head hit the concrete.
2. Car seat is heavy and bulky.
3. Stroller/bassinet attachment broke after less than a handful of uses. The connectors bent out of place some how (which is crazy because we barely used it) and therefore the only attachment I can use with the stroller base is the carseat which is neither a long term solution or one that is developmentally great for my child.
4. The canopy on both stroller and carseat is not at all long enough.
5. Unlatching the carseat from the base is often very difficult to do.
I definitely learned my lesson that you get what you pay for. When I initially bought this item I literally thought I was outsmarting all those moms that spend thousands of dollars on strollers. Boy was I wrong. Don't do it!
- Great stroller for traveling
- Offers multiple positions for seat
- It is difficult to snap the car seat into the frame. Rarely do we get it in one go.
- Front wheels are horrible! I always need to make sure it's straight just to move or else it'll get stuck. This makes it very frustrating to maneuver.
- Can't put too much stuff in the basket, because the heavier it gets, the harder it is to move the stroller.
- Frame is too wide.
We also have a much older stroller from a different brand which is way better than this. Another reviewer said it right, the CONS outweigh the PROS. This is horrible for daily use. We do not recommend this stroller at all.
Greased the wheels, now it's much better. Still keeping it at two stars because I shouldn't be trying to make this stroller better AFTER purchase.
Update we were able to secure second base from manufacturer but was difficult to do.
Top reviews from other countries
Lo que no me gustó, es que las dos llantas traseras están demasiado separadas haciéndola grande, aún así no me arrepiento y me encanta.