Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Evenflo Aura Select Travel System, Georgia Stripe (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports STEM

on November 29, 2012
We've had this stroller/car seat for almost two years now. We absolutely love it. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this combo. We used it for our daughter so the blue isn't "too boyish" in my eyes at least!
on June 9, 2011
Stylish and functional. Folds down easily and isn't too heavy. The handle height on the stroller is perfect, works for 5'3" me and 6' tall hubby. The handle of the infant carrier/car seat is comfortable as well.
on July 11, 2011
I have had this system in the Georgia Stripe for 13 months. The car seat became hard to carry around 11 months, 19 lbs, but still do-able for a child that cannot yet walk. I find my son sweats a bit in it, but I think that is par for the course, so dress your baby accordingly. The base and carseat fit well in our Pontiac Vibe, and our Toyota Sienna. We also put it in my mother-in-Law's Honda Civic and it fit just fine. I love the center handle on the stroller! I sometimes find myself carrying the baby in one arm and having only one hand to steer the stroller. It is a rugged stroller, we have litterally put many, many miles on it. It does pretty well over the bumpy sidewalks. The wheels are getting a little bowed, but it still rides smoothly. It fits in the trunk easily. The storage under the stroller is HUGE! The cupholders are very safe, and have never failed to keep our drinks from dumping on the baby. I think this color works for either sex. Although it is blue, I cannot count how many people approached asking to see our little girl when the sun shades where closed. I have found only two faults. 1) The main seat does not sit fully upright. My son often needs a blanket behind his back and head for support. 2) The latch that holds the folded stroller closed catches on the fabric, and has ripped a hole in it. It gets caught in that hole while opening the stroller. I saw another one in the shopping mall, in the same color, with the same ailment! With that said, I would still pass this down to a friend. It is worth the small investment. The fabric washes well without fading. If you are thinking of having two children within 3 years, I suggest checking into the Phil & Teds inline strollers. They convert to a double without a bigger footprint than a single, and cover birth to 44 pounds. Rather than buying several strollers, I would have invested in the P & T from the beginning if I had known about it! It does it all! You can find a great deal on Amazon and eBay.
on March 18, 2012
Perfect travel system... Both pieces look great and do exactly what they were intended to do. The stroller is big and sturdy, rolls great, has brakes on all 4 wheels, and good storage under. The car seat fits perfect in the stroller, and looks great together. Definitely worth the price!
on October 10, 2011
Love it. It took a little time to arrive (about 2 weeks) but arrived completely intact. It was favourably reviewed by many people and on a recent vacation to San Diego we met many parents with babies and young children who had the same travel system so I asked them what they thought of it and there were only positive comments. It was easy to assemble. Seems sturdy and light enough for my wife to lift if I'm not around. Yes, it is a little bulky but not to the extent that it's a problem. We decided to get a second infant carrier base so either of our cars can be used. That was easy and Amazon sold the one we need for not much money. That will be arriving today. The price is great and the quality is high so we're delighted. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with a baby/toddler.
on March 31, 2011
cute car seat, however be aware if you have a jeep liberty(mine is a 2003) the care seat sits very upright for an infant car seat. Due to the way my seat naturally reclines, and even after adjusting the different levels I do not recommend this product for my car.just an fyi
on September 27, 2010
Love this travel system. The colors are nice, we actually bought the Georgia Stripe for our daughter, I don't like all pink and thought the color scheme was really nice. It is super easy to put the stroller together, only took me like 10 minutes. Just remember to put the pins on the wheels so they don't fall off! I heard people complaining that the wheels came off, and unless they forgot to put those pins on, I don't see how that is possible! The car seat is nice and light which is always a plus, but definately sturdy and safe. I love the Z handle, makes it a lot easier to comfortably carry the car seat! Having the wipes right up top is really convenient too for quick mess clean ups! All around great buy! We had a Graco stroller travel system for our older daughter which we did like, but we definately prefer this one! Easy steering, especially convenient that it has the one hand steering ability, something that is not easy to do with regular strollers! All around a great buy! I am really happy with it!
on December 4, 2011
I purchased this travel system from Amazon before my last son was born. I had an older Evenflo system similar to this one six years ago with my daughter. It works and looks great. The only thing is if you are walking it the woods, the wheels do not work so well...however...it really isn't designed for rugged travel. Overall, it a good stroller and car seat. The car seat has the option of using it with and without a base. This is a good option, because you can install the base in your main vehicle, but it someone else needs to pick up little Suzy from daycare..they don't have to worry about not having the base. Great storage options and easy to control.
on July 14, 2010
This is an OK travel system. There is plenty of storage and I like the wipe and cup holders. The only problems (for me) are the front wheels get stuck ALL the time and are very wobbly, the fabric is scratchy and kind of cheap, and it doesn't seem to be padded enough, and may or may not be uncomfortable for some infants. My daughter is fine with it for right now, but she does get very uncomfortable if she is in there too long. Next time, I will spend the money on a better travel system.
on April 7, 2011
product looks awesome so far. haven't got to use as baby isn't here yet but have tested its durability. easy to assemble/disassemble. no smells with materials. also, people have reviewed product does not stand on own but it does you have to turn it upside down though to get this feature, which is slightly a pain. cannot wait to use with son when he gets here.basket space, wipes holder, trays are awesome bonuses!!