Evenflo Pivot Xpand, Single-to-Double Convertible Baby Stroller with Compact Folding design, Stallion Black
- Multipurpose Double Stroller: The Evenflo Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System is a Parent-Friendly Single-To-Double Stroller Designed With a Unique Slide-And-Lock System That Expands the Frame to Accommodate a Second Toddler or Infant Seat. Includes Stroller Frame, Toddler Seat and Infant Car Seat
- Item's Usage: Stroller and Toddler Seat is Intended for a Child up to 6 Years. Maximum Weight: 55 Lbs (22.6 KG) Maximum Height: 38 Inches (96 CM)
- up to 22 Configurations: Our Lightweight Stroller Allows Babies and Infants to Sit at Various Heights, Reclined or Upright, and in Parent-Facing Mode. Altogether, This Baby Stroller Offers 22 Unique Configurations. Machine Wash the Seat Pad Separately in Cold Water, Delicate Cycle. Tumble Dry 10 to 15 Minutes on Low Heat
- Modular Design: This Evenflo Baby Travel Stroller Allows the Infant Car Seat to Sit Directly on the Frame and Lets the Seat Convert to Infant Mode, Which Improves Comfort for Infants. Periodically Inspect and Clean the Restraint's Crotch Buckle of Food, Liquids, and Other Debris to Ensure Proper Latching
- Multiple Handy Features: The Pivot Xpand is a Complete Baby Travel System. the Compact Folding Stroller Conveniently Self-Stands With the Toddler Seat Attached, While the Extra-Large Storage Basket Expands to Over 2 Feet With Front and Back Access
- Trusted for Nearly 100 Years: Evenflo Has Been a Trusted Source of Quality-Built Travel Systems for Almost 100 Years. the Real-Life Design of Each of Our Products Has Been Engineered for Everyday Use
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System with Full Size Stroller, Convertible Frame Stroller, One-Hand Compact Fold, Extendable Canopy and KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat, Nottingham
Evenflo Gold Pivot Xpand Smart Modular Travel System, Onyx
Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System Stroller with OnBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat (Monument 2)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Stallion Black||Nottingham||Onyx||Wisteria Lane|
|Item Dimensions||34.00 x 26.50 x 41.50 inches||35.50 x 21.75 x 43.00 inches||41.50 x 26.50 x 41.50 inches||19.69 x 17.72 x 31.50 inches|
|Item Weight||31.10 lbs||—||42.60 lbs||32.00 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||35.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||35.00 lbs||35.00 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||4.00 lbs||4.00 lbs||4.00 lbs||2.20 lbs|
Developed with the input of hardworking and multitasking parents, the Evenflo Pivot Xpand is the perfect multipurpose infant travel system. This durable baby stroller converts from a single to a double stroller, thanks to a unique slide-and-lock system that expands the frame to accommodate a second infant or toddler seat. This lightweight stroller allows children to sit at multiple ride heights, upright or reclined, and in parent-facing mode. Our Pivot Xpand Modular baby stroller offers 22 unique configurations in all.The Pivot Xpand is a complete baby travel system. The compact folding system conveniently self-stands with the toddler seat attached, while the extra-large storage basket expands to over 2 feet with front and back access. This Evenflo baby travel stroller allows the infant car seat to sit directly on the frame and lets the seat convert to infant mode, which improves comfort for infants. It also features front-wheel swivel and rear-wheel suspension to offer a smoother ride and superior maneuverability over different road surfaces. A parent-friendly adjustable handle allows grownups to discover the most comfortable fit for their height, with 3 handy positions.For nearly 100 years, Evenflo has been a trusted source of precision-manufactured, high-quality travel systems engineered for real-life situations. Additionally, all Evenflo car seats and strollers include ParentLink customer-service perks like real-time chat and free live video installation support. The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry. DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted.
For a period of 90 days from the original purchase of this Product, Evenflo warrants to the original end user (Purchaser) this Product (including any accessories) against defects in material or workmanship. Evenflo‚Äôs sole obligation under this express limited warranty shall be, at Evenflo's option, to repair or replace any Product that is determined to be defective by Evenflo and determined to be covered by this warranty. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the Purchaser. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipted invoice or bill of sale evidencing that the Product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This express limited warranty is extended by Evenflo ONLY to the original Purchaser of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to subsequent purchasers or end users of the Product. For warranty service, contact Evenflo‚Äôs ParentLink Consumer Resource Center.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for the negatives:
- the wheels are not my favorite. After assembling the stroller we went out for a walk and on our first break we notice one of the tires already had a hole punched in it from who knows what. We were walking on city sidewalks the entire time so we were surprised that the hole showed up after just walking 15 minutes. That’s a bummer, and I’m hoping Evenflo will offer replacement wheels eventually as I’m sure we will need to be replacing them before it’s first year of use is complete.
- The infant seat seems to be more cumbersome to attach to the adapters when compared to the toddler seat. It may just take some getting used to but it’s almost always a fight trying to get the infant seat attached and/or turned around.
Overall, my husband and I are very please with the purchase! I will be adding more pros and/or cons if I need to along the way!
* Extremely lightweight.
* Easy to arrange the toddler chairs & multiple ways to arrange - kid can face in or out. Easy to clip on the toddler seat
* Very compact - it fits easily in the very tiny trunk of my car
* Easy to fold
* Giant basket underneath holds a ton of crap - even a balance bike + park bag + park blanket
* Easy to steer
* Brake is easy to apply, take off with your foot
*No additional attachments needed to clip on the infant seat or toddler seat - it's all built in, which is much nicer than having to hunt around for the attachment/s, you're never stranded without the piece you need.
*infant bucket seat is big enough to hold bigger babies for longer.
* Be careful not to pinch your finger when you fold it (ouch!)
* Clipping in the infant seat attachment can take a little finesse - but once it is in correctly, it is sturdy. Not a major flaw to me.
Top international reviews
It is a sibby stroller but not the one shown on here. I wanted a stroller that could go from single to double
I had to return the stroller back due to its manufacture defects, I had a problem with the pedal, the screw wasn’t screwed well, the noise when using it (found out it was coming from the wheels, when we try to disassemble it for return).
But I have the replacement now, so far it’s working fine, and we’ll see how it will go as I use it.
Pros: light to maneuver, easy to assemble, lots of space
Cons: to big for bus rides, hard to put in place the carseat (safemax), I have to remove my stroller organizer everytime I fold the stroller, because the handle is facing downward when you let the stroller to stand.
A mi esposo le encanto también, si la recomiendo ampliamente.
Please, do not waist your money.
The wrong photos are attached to the advertisement. I received a grey stroller that holds only one child at a time . The only similarity was that it was an evenflo