|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 22 x 26.6 inches|
|Item model number||38111711|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||5 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||40 Pounds|
|Material Type||Plastic and fabric|
|Care instructions||DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents. Take care not to damage any labels. The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry. Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.|
|Style||Only Car Seat|
|Specification met||Certified frustration-free|
|Orientation||Forward Facing, Rear Facing|
|Rear-facing minimum child weight||5 Pounds|
|Rear-facing maximum child weight||40 Pounds|
|Forward-facing minimum child weight||22 Pounds|
|Forward-facing maximum child weight||40 Pounds|
|Item Weight||12 pounds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, 2-in-1, Neptune Blue
- This convertible car seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 pounds and forward facing toddlers from 22-40 pounds Age at least two years of age
- The Tribute LX meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity. Forward facing Fit: The top of the child’s ears is at or below the top of child restraint seat back
- The 5-point harness system with 4 shoulder strap positions allow this convertible car seat to accommodate growing children longer. Rear facing fit tip is top of child head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
- The light and compact weight of the Tribute LX makes it an excellent choice for smaller vehicles, movement between multiple cars, and air travel
- Easy to remove machine washable seat pads allow for quick and easy cleaning; Also comes with a removable cup holder and Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth, do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents
- 5-point harness system with up-front adjustment
- Removable cup holder
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Cosco Apt 50 Convertible Car Seat (Black Arrows)
Graco Extend2Fit 3 in 1 Car Seat | Ride Rear Facing Longer with Extend2Fit, Garner
Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 Convertible Car Seat | Infant to Toddler Car Seat, Saves Space in your Back Seat, Annabelle
Cosco Mighty Fit 65 DX Convertible Car Seat (Heather Onyx Gray)
Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat, Chambers
|Age Range Description||Less than 18 months||Less than 18 months||—||—||Less than 18 months||Less than 18 months|
|Item Dimensions||18.50 x 22.00 x 26.60 inches||26.00 x 20.00 x 24.00 inches||19.25 x 22.52 x 25.16 inches||26.81 x 19.88 x 22.36 inches||17.00 x 22.00 x 23.50 inches||20.20 x 18.50 x 27.20 inches|
|Item Weight||12.00 lbs||11.00 lbs||21.56 lbs||19.69 lbs||12.79 lbs||15.00 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||40.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||100.00 lbs||100.00 lbs||40.00 lbs||65.00 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||5.00 lbs||5.00 lbs||4.00 lbs||5.00 lbs||5.00 lbs||5.00 lbs|
|Strap Type||All in one||All in one||—||—||All in one||All in one|
The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat holds a rear-facing infant from 5 - 30 lbs (height: 19 - 37 inches) and a forward-facing toddler from 22 - 40 lbs (height: 28 - 40 inches). The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity, which uses energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standard for multiple-shoulder harness positions. The 4 shoulder strap positions on the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat allow it to accommodate growing children longer, and the easy to access upfront harness adjustment and buckle release makes it convenient for simple harness adjusting. The energy absorbing foam liner used in the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat provides added safety at the same time providing extreme comfort for your infant or toddler. Harness covers, buckle covers and a plush head pillow will keep your infant or toddler comfortable during long car trips. The easily removed machine washable seat pad allows for simple cleaning, and the plastic and metal parts can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. The lightweight and compact size of the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat makes it great for vehicle fit, movement between multiple cars, or just carrying through airports and air travel. These features coupled with the LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system, make it easier to correctly install. The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat for infants and toddlers is designed, engineered, tested, molded and assembled in the United States. For almost a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. The Evenflo Tribute LX adheres to that mission in providing a convertible car seat that combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate value in child restraints.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
For a period of 90 days from the original purchase of this Product, Evenflo warrants to the original end user (Purchaser) this Product (including any accessories) against defects in material or workmanship. Evenflo‚Äôs sole obligation under this express limited warranty shall be, at Evenflo's option, to repair or replace any Product that is determined to be defective by Evenflo and determined to be covered by this warranty. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the Purchaser. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipted invoice or bill of sale evidencing that the Product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This express limited warranty is extended by Evenflo ONLY to the original Purchaser of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to subsequent purchasers or end users of the Product. For warranty service, contact Evenflo‚Äôs ParentLink Consumer Resource Center.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's light, really a benefit all the way around. Switching cars, going through the airport, or just cleaning it.
The straps suck. They get twisted, they get different lengths, and they will cut into the kids neck if you aren't careful (I called the company and they sent me shoulder pads).
The height/weight limits aren't super impressive. My son (almost 2) is 35" tall and already reaches the top of the seat. There's no way he'll be able to grow another 2" in it. It's not going to last us much longer, and we've only had it for a few months.
It's cheap and structurally a good seat. It served it's purpose for us (travel) and I do not regret buying it.
The second car seat I bought on the other hand, came and looked like it was already used. There were scrapes on the base and the straps were fraying. There was no manual. The box was opened and retaped. And it was basically falling apart on my doorstep. It was definitely NOT NEW as described in the description.
If you’re required to replace your car seat after a fender bender, you DEFINITELY don’t want your child riding in a car seat that has been used!
Top reviews from other countries
Better buy in your local store. Not so happy