BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on March 7, 2012
I purchased this not knowing I would have a 1 pounder so we weren't able to use this seat until she was around 10/11 months old and weighed about 13 lbs. I have used this seat for road trips that are 4+ hours and she is always comfortable and never fussy. The harness is sturdy and easy for me to use with one hand. I have a Sentra and it fits just fine behind the drivers seat with leg room (5'5") or the passenger seat with no problems.

The only cons I have with this seat is that the latch straps are extremely short! I had to use a seat belt installation which is not a problem but I prefer the latch method. Also when she falls asleep her head slumps forward and looks uncomfortable (at least to me) but she snores away.
on February 1, 2010
I bought one of these for my son 2 years ago and now one for my daughter (7 months old). The knob for tightening the straps took a little getting used to but after using one rear facing that had a strap, I much prefer the knob on this car seat. It is great and easy to use and my son enjoys it. The cup holder is pretty much useless but that's ok with me. I also LOVE the way the straps can easily be adjusted for height--I feel this allows for the best fit all of the time. It is a pretty wide seat so if you want to get more than 2 seats across the back of a car or would like to be able to fit someone else in the back seat with them then this is not the seat for you. (We have a Pontiac Vibe.) Anyway, love this seat and the price is great compared to some other brands.
on December 24, 2010
This is a great convertible carseat! Our 6 month old loves it! He got too big for the infant seat so we read the reviews on this one and took a chance. It's a great value for the money. It's exceptionally easy to set up and install! My favorite part is how easy it is to adjust! Very convenient when he is wearing his snowsuit one day and a fleece outfit the next or if we want to get his sleeping body out without disturbing him. My only peeve about the seat is that it is too big for our 2010 Corolla. The tethers sit too far back to reach with the ones on the seat so it can't be properly secured... It fits great in our '09 Rav4 though... Luckily that is the family car! I love it thought! Highly recommended!
on August 3, 2009
We've been using this for about five months now, and just love it. We have a Graco Comfortseat in our other car, and my son clearly is more comfy in this seat. The straps adjust very easily (much easier than the Graco), and I like the options for shoulder height - again, super easy to adjust exactly where you need it. I like the dark fabric, and it was very easy to install. We haven't had to reinstall it at all to get it in tight enough (still rear facing). The only con on this seat is that it's very large - I had to put it in the middle seat in order to have enough room without pushing the front seats way forward. I'm tall, and it's a little difficult to see over. I can't see my son at all from the front seat - not even the top of his head. But, I feel like he is safe and comfortable, so that seems like a small price to pay.

Recommend!
on February 8, 2010
I bought this seat because I was looking for an inexpensive but safe seat. During my search I saw a mom putting her two children into this seat and had to ask her how she felt. She said she loved hers and her children did too and I completely agree. My 11 month old loves that the seat sits high enough that she can see out of the window. The seat looks well made and after having it for several months now I have not had any issues with it. The straps do get twisted easily but are not hard to adjust. This seat has an easy great recline to it and the straps also adjust with ease!! After having one for my car for only a month I purchased an identical seat for my husbands car because they were so affordable (amazon had the best price!!)) Very happy with my purchases!!
on July 26, 2010
I bought the Triumph as an "extra" seat (for babysitters,grandparents). I have a Britax Boulevard in my minivan and my husband has a Britax Marathon in his sedan. I love the Britax seats, but they carry a hefty pricetag! I decided to buy the Triumph after reading many positive reviews on Amazon and seeing the recommendation in Consumer Reports. The seat is very user-friendly (easy to adjust) and it's not quite as gigantic as the Britax seats (the Marathon eats up my husband's whole back seat!). I didn't give it 5 stars because it doesn't seem quite as comfortable as the other cars seats I own. But all in all I would highly recommend this product, especially for the price - I paid $105 on Amazon!
on March 28, 2009
I have yet to install this into my car so this review is just based on putting it together, looks and my child's reaction.

My daughter seems to enjoy this car seat. After putting it together I let her sit in it and she was very happy. She looked like she enjoyed the space compared to an infant seat.

It was much bigger than I expected. I'm sure it'll be a pain to install just because of it's size.

The instruction booklet was awful, it told me only the things that I could figure out myself. It does not tell you how to install the extra head support or how to adjust the harness. And the little picture on how to put on the cup holder was less than helpful.

By the way, to adjust the harness just look on the car seat by the TensionRight harness adjustment thing, it explains it there. Silly me to think they would put that info in the booklet!
on June 21, 2009
We purchased this seat so our child could ride in reverse until 35 pounds, as well as have a forward-facing 5 point harness system until 50 pounds. The best feature of this seat is, in the rear-facing position, you can tighten the straps using a side knob. The other car seat we have tightens in the front, which is very hard to do because it is pressed against the car's seat back. This car seat is also very cushiony and comfortable. The color won't show stains. Our child loves it, and I believe it's very safe. Only bad points are that it is very large, and I am short, so it's hard to see over it when I am checking for cars behind me to the right. It also doesn't recline very much while rear-facing, so my child's head slumps forward when she falls asleep in the car seat.
on October 18, 2008
We have the Titan, and this one is much better. Our biggest complaint is the taking in and out of the car. Which is why we have both, we do not take them out!!!! It is a real pain based on where the straps are to tighten. THen, when it is in, they are a bear to loosen to remove the seat. We loved the crash ratings and consumer reports ratings. The new belt system 5 pt harness is much improved with the knob for tightening. We love the knob, and my wife had a difficult time tightening the titan. We tried others a tthe store and this one was the easiest. The new beverage holder, as many reviews indicate, is a pain and essentially useless compared to the old one. IF you want a safe, easy to use (once in the car, and you can leave it and not transfer much), and comfortable seat, this is a great choice for a easy on the pocket book price.
on April 26, 2010
This is the second car seat we have purchased for our one year old daughter. We bought a Marathon for my husbands car (which has the latch system) and is the car we use more often. We wanted something more economical for my car, so based on the reviews I bought this one. My car (a 1999 Toyota Camry) does not have the latch system. I was able to belt this car seat in very tightly.

You do not have to rethread the straps in this car seat to move them up and down. While this is obviously convenient, I was a little concerned about them moving around with using the car seat every day. That isn't the case at all. They stay in place despite the fact she is put in and taken out of it at least once a day.

I highly recommend this car seat.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.