- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (September 28, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199244316
- ISBN-13: 978-0199244317
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.6 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,579,337 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Events and Semantic Architecture 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
"Conjunctivism is an attractive and interesting view--a solid understanding of it will surely be mandatory for anyone interested in the rigorous study of meaning in human languages. Pietroski addresses head on some of the really difficult issues."--Notre Dame Philosophical Review
About the Author
Paul M. Pietroski is Professor of Philosophy and Professor of Linguistics at the University of Maryland. He is the author of Causing Actions (O.U.P. 2000; paperback edition 2002) and many articles concerning the semantics of natural language.