- Paperback: 172 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 3, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781466415423
- ISBN-13: 978-1466415423
- ASIN: 1466415428
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,821,101 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Events You Design: The Ultimate Party and Banquet Handbook Paperback – July 3, 2013
About the Author
The author lives and works in Nashville, Tennessee, with her husband Paul A. Speer, a breakfast chef. She works at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center in the Food and Beverage Department. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Food Systems Management from Eastern Michigan University in Ypisilanti, Michigan, completed the Meeting and Event Planning Certificate Program at Belmont University in Nashville and is a certified Meeting and Event Planner. When Teresa is not working she enjoys cooking, reading about the history of food and photographing architecture.