Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 25, 2015
The Ever After High Apple White Doll is an adorable addition to an Ever After High doll collection. My daughter collects these and Monster High dolls. She had to have Apple White. The doll is very posable, however it does not stand on it's own. It stands with a doll stand (which comes included in the box). The only thing my daughter doesn't like about these dolls is that they are not easy to dress and undress. She'd like to change the outfits between the dolls, but it's just not as easy as it sounds. All in all, this is a good value for the money and it's sure to make your Ever After High collector very happy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 3, 2016
My 11 yo is a doll lover and was so excited to find this version of the doll that was smiling in the picture, but the doll we received did not have the sweet smile you see here. She is still pretty, but her hair was very matted and my daughter ended up redoing it. Also, two of her tiny fingers broke off fairly quickly. Still a pretty doll. Just wish a couple things had been different.
on September 15, 2016
I love these maybe just as much as my daughters do... However... Word to the wise... Their hands come out of the arms super easy!😕
on June 9, 2017
Doll box came badly damaged and covered in some sticky goo. It was disgusting.
Thankfully the doll inside was undamaged and in good condition.
The doll itself had rather messy hair.
on April 19, 2015
I purchased a whole set of these dolls to be displayed. Overall very cute, however there are a couple disappointing features. My biggest issue, very hard to remove from box, as someone who likes to keep the box, you really can't with these dolls. Also they attach the dolls head to the box with those hard plastic tabs. You can't cut them completely off, so u have a tiny hard plastic point sticking out under their hair. Also their hair is kind of mated together in places, and little frizzy. Clothes are cute, and face features are very pretty.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 12, 2016
I love this doll! She has a apple purse that has a golden stem and a golden leave. She has a golden necklace with a bow. She has 2 earrings that have a bow on it. She has a white jacket and a red dress. She has 2 red shoes that have 3 golden bows on each shoe. She has a golden bracelet. She has a red headband with a red bow and a golden crown. She has blond hair. She is really pretty and I recommend this doll to all Ever After High fans.
on July 4, 2017
Everything was great
on June 17, 2014
My 9-year-old daughter is really getting in to these books, so I bought her a few of these dolls for her birthday. They are very nicely made with gorgeous outfits and come with stands, so my daughter has them displayed on her dresser. Highly recommend!
on November 30, 2017
The doll is very pretty, but she was missing her tights, and bracelets and ring. The box she came in was throughly beaten up. I wouldn't want to give this as a gift. Her hair came and was matted with gel, since I planned to repaint her that didn't matter to me.
on August 5, 2017
a cute doll
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.