Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 391 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 429 reviews
on January 8, 2016
Not as pictured - some accessories are not painted at all, missing dots on gloves, earrings, ring, hair are straight. But dress is perfect, as pictured...Very plain because of the unfinished parts....
review image
on June 14, 2016
Madeline Hatter is a mad, fun, and great friend! She is from The Great Land of Wonderland!
Maddie has a purple teacup hat with gold details on her minty and purple curly-haired head. She has aqua color makeup with purple lips. Her necklace is blue with a yellow bow. She has a sparkly top with purple sleeves with a big blue bow. Her skirt is three layers with purple, gold, blue and white stripes, and black ruffles. Her legging are white with blue polka-dots and her shoes are white with gold spiral heels. Her Gloves are painted blue with white polka-dots and lace bracelets. Her ring is a purple jewel and her purse is a teapot that can open. She has a special stand that is purple along with the brush. She comes with a diary also.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 10, 2016
My daughter watches Ever After High a lot! She absolutely LOVES this show! I got her these dolls for Christmas. I really wanted to get her the core group of girls in the shows. I find that in the stores they have all kinds of variations of the dolls, but not the original main ones. These dolls were just perfect. Apple White and Madeline Hatter are SO cute! She stores the collection of them on top of her dresser and takes them down to play with them. Love that they all come with stands so that she can do this. Whoever came up with that idea, GENIUS! I find that with owning these dolls she spends less time watching the shows and more time creating her own adventures for her dolls to go on which is a bonus that I wasn’t expecting with making this purchase. It makes me smile that they make her so happy. Hopefully I can buy her a couple more of these awesome dolls for her birthday!

Products arrived well packaged with no exterior box damage, just as if I had purchased them in the store off the shelf, but the convenience of shopping at home was AWESOME!
on December 28, 2013
I'm an adult male collector of toys, and I've enjoyed a little bit of everything: from Winnie the Pooh plushies, to Beanie Babies, to Nightmare Before Christmas collectables, to Star Wars action figures. I'm not usually into dolls, because I usually am not interested in what the market offers in that area (though I do like the vintage Strawberry Shortcake dolls, because they are cute and I love scented products). However, when I saw Madeline Hatter, it was love at first sight for an Alice fan like me. After discovering that she's in a companion series for Monster High, I was even more intrigued, as I adore Gothic fashion.

After finally getting her, I can say that "Maddie" Hatter is the first of what will probably be as many Ever After High and Monster High dolls I can afford to collect. The quality of the doll is great and she's good for playing with or as an adult collector's item. She is fully articulated and very flexible, making her easy to position on a stand or play pretend with.

Her clothing is very nicely detailed, with a nice Wonderland-esque dress and white, spotted tights. I love her shoes, because they're very pretty but whimsical too. She wears a blue necklace that's shaped like a spoon on the bottom, with a plastic golden bow molded into it. Her top hat is shaped like a teapot, and is actually held in place with a headband. Her earrings are probably my personal favorite aspect of her clothing, as they are long earrings that are meant to mimic a teardrop jewel, but are actually tea spoons. A very clever fashion choice!

Her hair is very soft, and fits her style perfectly. I love that her hair is curly and multi-colored (blue with purple streaks). It's very fun to brush, and adds to her beautiful and whimsical appearance. She comes with her own hair brush that's shaped like a giant key. I also like the teapot she comes with, as it can be thought of as a purse or a "real" way to serve imaginary tea (the lid does come off, too). Her stand is perfect for display, and I plan to have her on my bookshelf to give it a little bit more "life".

She also comes with a story, and a few details about her life at school and what she enjoys are printed on the package. I love that she's actually given a personality, so instead of simply being a "plain" character with nothing more than a name, the creators gave her a personality too.

Madeline Hatter was a great addition to my toy collection. I'm sure she'll have lots of fun with all of my other toys, and I look forward to the day when she can have a friend her size. I'm hoping to see them release an Alice doll too. Splendid!
on October 15, 2015
We received today the doll and regretfully the dolls head came loose / broken. We are in Dominican Repúblic. Is there a guarantee?
review image review image
on November 6, 2014
My views on this doll are the following, pretty, ( hair color is very interesting though), the mint green with plum isn't exactly my forte, but, I put my opinions on the entire doll as a whole, the eyes are very beautiful, and her dress is just plumb adorbs. I love the colors in her top ( which are gold and plum cap sleeves, ) her skirt is plum, has gold scroll work on the front and backside, a white and teal striped second layer skirt, the thud layer is black and gold glitter tulle, and her super cute leggings are opaque white with teal polka dots, her shoes are white, polished looking, with gold painted flake design. Her heels look like the ends of a couch, or a tea cup handle? The backs of the shoe looks like a ladle design. She has spoons for earrings, and a teacup purse, with gold and has teal stripes, she has a teal bow, the base is a dark pink with the matching brush. Her bookmark is Aqua With the word rebel as Madeline Hatter is a rebel. I personally think she's not the cutest doll, but, I do like the other rebel Cupid much better than Madeline Hatter.
on April 3, 2017
Not as nice as the original release - gloves are missing polka dots and there isn't paint details on her hat and teapot like the original. Plus she doesn't come with a stand. Overall she's OK, though mine did come with a bit of annoying shininess from glue on her face. If you want the original high quality doll, look for it elsewhere.
on July 4, 2015
Madeline Hatter is a must-have if you are going to have any Ever After High dolls! To be honest, she is one of my favorite dolls. She is also so cheap in price!
I love how she is a lot shorter than the other dolls, some of you may not think that is a big deal but in Shannon Hale's books she mentioned that Maddie is one of the shortest girls in school. I also love her heels and purse! I had to put Maddie's hair in a ponytail for a while because it got a bit to crazy, but that is just because I did not treat her properly and just threw her in a bin with the others. But if you put your dolls on a shelf, they should look amazing! My mistake was not keeping the boxes and losing stands and bookmarks. You may not think you want to have a collection and you just have a few dolls, but that's how I started off. I threw away the boxes and lost the stands, and now my shelf doesn't look as nice as I'd like. But if you lost a doll stand, go to a craft store (I went to A C Moore) and they may have doll stands that fit nicely. Yes, the dolls tend to fall a bit, but oh well. I just started with Madeline and Apple, but now I have 30 dolls (all the dolls in the basic doll line and also some other lines like Getting Fairest, ThroneComing, Just Sweet, etc.) . So its never to early to prepare and think "I might have a lot more in the future." :) <3
on January 14, 2014
I bought this doll (along with a couple of others at Christmas) for my daughter. We were amazed at how beautiful this doll is and how much attention to detail was used. From her funky blue and purple hair to her uber` unique teapot shoes, this doll is ready to attend any of the numerous tea parties that she might be invited to.

As the daughter of the Mad Hatter, Madeline is a bit eccentric (like her dad) but all heart. Kind and independent, she is ready to face the destiny that she chooses rather than simply settle for what "society" deems she should become. A fun role model and, hey, we could all use a bit more tea and a bit less drama ... don't you think?
on January 3, 2015
My 6 yr old daughter loves Ever After High, and with these prices I had to buy this doll! I even bought a few of the others! My daughter was Maddie for Halloween so she especially loves this doll. There are a few small pieces. Really cute outfit and great quality too. Love the stand that these dolls come with. My daughter is now displaying her Ever After High dolls in her room. So glad I bought her.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.