- 100% Polyester
- Garment Care: Hand wash only, do not bleach
- Zipper closure
- This dress is fully lined and padded enough to make wearing a bra optional
- Featuring ruched V-Neckline and open back, with a button at the top of back
- The empire waist is accentuated with two bands of beautiful gold beading, adding flattering feminine
- Perfect for prom party, wedding party, military balls, evening out and other formal occasions
- Ever-Pretty gives you stylish and affordable dresses with unique design. You deserve this beautiful evening dress for almost all casual or semi-formal occasions, remember not only wear it for once!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Style your hair in a loose braided up-do and pair with lots of gold jewelry to solidify your goddess status.
Alternatively loose flowing locks and a flower crown also make for a beautiful ensemble for spring and summer weddings.
Material: 100% Polyester
Dress Care: Hand wash in cold water
Packaging: Our dresses are folded for faster shipping. Please use steam to remove any wrinkles upon arrival.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.65 x 8.74 x 2.13 inches; 1.06 Pounds
- Item model number : HE08697BD06
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 28, 2016
- ASIN : B01K6YPACC
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a bit loose around the bust
I'm 5-2 , I wear a 32-b bra (size small shirt)
And a size 4-6 in pants
I ordered the dress in a size 6
Fits well around the waist and bottom, it's very long but it can be hemmed
It's more of a "seafoam/mint" green. The picture makes it look more blue, but it is a little more on the "green" side
Strangest thing, I ordered the 12, since the 14 was a bit big. The dress they sent me had perfect embellishments, but the fabric was costume quality! Nothing like the 14 they sent me. The 14 had messy embellishments, not straight, definitely rushed through the glueing process, but still a gorgeous dress. This one looked great from afar, but felt awful! Even holding both at the same time you can feel the difference in weight. The 14 is heavy, like a prom dress, the 12 is light, and has “shiny” thin underslip, that makes a lot of noise when moving around. AWFUL quality! So I guess this would be an amazing find for those who get the dress like the first one I received. And a not so great find for those who get the second one I received. Same company, same dress, awful consistency. So I guess... buy at your own risk?
UPDATE: I have been in contact with the seller and they are very helpful. They are organizing everything for us to ensure all eight bridesmaids get the perfect dress. Thank you.
Top reviews from other countries
It's a nice dress but be warned buy two or three sizes above what you normally have if you want to stand a chance of it fitting.
P. S I'm 5 ft 10 and the dress is a perfect fit and floor length on me, so I've only worn it with flats not heels.