- Save 50% on ❤2 Pack Blue & Green Goggles❤ when you purchase 1 or more This item offered by EverSport Direct. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 7BUYBOTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
EverSport Swim Goggles Pack of 2 Swimming Goggles Anti Fog for Adult Men Women Youth Kids
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Color||Blue & Mirrored Black|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.63 x 1.56 x 1.56 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ANTI FOG&UV PROTECTION: UV protection and anti-fog coating provide you an excellent swimming experience under water. Anti fog protection can offer you a clear and long distant view under water and UV protection can help protect your eyes from being hurt by UV and bright lights.
- GREAT SEAL AND NO LEAK: Flexible silicone frame and gasket can provide customers with maximum comfort as the gaskets have a unique cushioned design that creates a perfect seal around your eyes, ensuring no water in. The adjustable straps can make every child and adult remain dry around eyes and keep hair snag-free.
- BROADER AND CLEARER VIEW: With our special-designed lens, you can surely enjoy a much better clarity. You can also see broader and clearer with anti fog protection of our high quality EverSport swimming goggles. PLEASE REMEMBER: this goggles can not be used by people who have over 100 degrees myopia eyes.
- ONE BUTTON CLICK: Super easy to adjust! Well-designed clasp makes it easy to put swimming goggles on and off through one press. Even children can stand on their own feet and adjust the strap by themselves.
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY: If you came across any problem while using our swimming goggles, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time, we will provide you with excellent after-sale service. And we will try our best to help you with it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EverSport is registered by "EverSport Direct". We are keen on doing all kinds of sports and outdoor activities. We always believe that "Life depends on sports".
At EverSport we take pride in the quality and thoughtful design of our products. We are confident you’ll be delighted by the quality of our products and stand behind our product with high satisfaction.
How to make good use of Anti fog protection
All EverSport goggles lenses are covered by anti-fog coating in order to offer you perfect swimming experience.
- Always remember to keep your inner goggles lenses in a wet condition;
- Never wipe or rub the inner side of your goggles lenses;
- Let your goggles lenses air dry after washing it with fresh water.
If you take good care of your swimming goggles, it is sure that it can work a long period for you.
- Comfortable silicone frame offers anti-leak protection allowing you to concentrate on swimming.
- This goggles is designed with a strap button. You can easily wear and take it off with only one press.
- The soft silicone gasket seal around the eyes, which can distribute the pressure evenly and give you a maximum comfort, never leave red marks around your eyes for hours after swimming.
- High Definition,UV Protection Lenses is you perfect helper to win during competitions.
- Arch Lens design provides you a wide field of vision and reduce the water resistance.
|Pink & Blue||Blue & Green||Blue & Blue||Blue & Yellow||Green & Blue||Black & Black|
|Fit for||Age 3+||Age 3～12||Age 3～12||Age 4~15||Age 3+||Age 8+|
|Adjustable Nose Pieces||2 sizes||3 sizes||3 sizes||3 sizes|
|Nose Piece Material||ABS Plastic||Double Straps||Silicone||Silicone||ABS Plastic||ABS Plastic|
|Lenses Shape||Curved Lenses||Flat lenses||Flat lenses||Curved Lenses||Flat lenses||Flat lenses|
|Recommended Usage Scenario||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor||Flat lenses||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor|
|Quick Release Strap||One-click open||Double Straps||Double Straps||One-click open||Double Straps||One-click open|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I returned the goggles and had already received my refund and wasn't even giving this another thought when I checked my email and saw I received an email from the company offering to send me out replacement goggles for free. EXCEPTIONAL customer service. What was a two star review immediately went to 5. I wish I could give them more. They truly stand behind their product.
EDIT 1/5/19: eversport sent me 2 new goggles to remedy the complaint about distortion above. They are completely different style and colors but at least the company tried to remedy the problem as original goggle not usable due to distortion.
These googles are cheap, but do what they need to do; keep the water out. I've never had them leak even the slightest. The problem I do have with them is the piece between the eyes. There are two fairly sharp plastic nubs, I'm guessing which are supposed to keep the goggles from slipping. The nubs end up digging into the bridge of my nose and start to hurt after 45 minutes of continuous wear.
As far as anti-fog... they're not that great. Usually within 10 laps they've fogged up pretty good. I can't knock them for this though, since all goggles fog, and I can still see the line on the bottom of the pool.
Mine also did not include the nose clip or ear plugs... I didn't realize they were supposed to be there, and the return window has already closed.
Also, they fit both my 11-year-old and 7-year-old very nicely. Neither too big nor too small.
Top reviews from other countries
- My daughter is eight. She has a small/narrow face and these goggles don't fit her despite switching out the bridge pieces. There were big gaps around her eyes even after she pushed the googles really tight against her face.
- I used the other pair for myself. The anti-fog worked for a month or two then they started to fog up. I followed the instructions and never rubbed the lenses when I cleaned the googles.
- The good thing was they didn't leak when put on properly but they did leave marks around my eyes.
- As anther reviewer pointed out, the googles irritate the skin around eyes (I couldn't figure out what was causing the tingling sensation until I read that review)
- I didn't use the googles for a month and when I used it this month, the strap snapped and broke when I was putting on the googles.
- After so many things went wrong, I chose to contact the seller about their 12-month warranty and never heard back from the seller.
- easy to adjust and fit
- no leaks
- look nice
- the mirrored lenses are a bit dark for indoor pool use, but it's a minor complaint.
- the lenses are not clear under water. Looking through them is almost the same view you would get opening your eyes under the water. This may not be a problem depending on what you are doing in the pool, but it is something to keep in mind. Most goggles I've used are crystal clear under water, and these are not.
- they fog up. After the first 10 minutes of lane swimming, and after my body warmed up, I had a real hard time keeping these from fogging up; it was a minor annoyance to have to stop at the end of the pool each time to rinse these out. Maybe a anti-fog spray might help these, but that may also make the visibility under the water worse. YMMV.
I hope this review helps.
Update: Have now used them in the ocean and they are perfect. Also recommended them to friends who agree these are a great set of goggles at a great price.