Everdure Force by Heston Blumenthal 2-Burner Liquid Portable Propane Gas Grill, Cover and Accessory Bundle: Die-Cast Aluminum Body, Graphite
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Cast aluminum, Steel, Cast_iron|
|Color||Graphite Grill + Cover + Accessory Bundle|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INSTANT SEARING with Fast Ignition Technology allowing your Gas BBQ Grill to be ready to cook in just 5 minutes, including a clear hood mounted temperature gauge. Grill contains high hood designed to enhance airflow for outdoor convection.
- 2 HIGH PERFORMANCE BURNERS independently controlled over the 388 sq. inches of outdoor grill surface generating an impressive 22,000 BTUs of grilling power with interchangeable cast-iron flat plates.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT with a 3-tiered stand that can be removed for portable high-quality grilling at your tailgate or picnic, allowing for a comfortable grilling experience for everyone. Dimensions: 42 x 29.25 x 46.25 Inches (L x W x H)
- WEATHER RESISTANT COVER perfect for outdoor grilling; keep your BBQ dry with the waterproof lining. This synthetic cover provides top-to-bottom protection through all seasons & UV protected material with durable straps to shield from the elements.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED & SHIPPING INFO – A Freestanding Steel Warming Rack for resting meat and Flat Plate allowing for use as a griddle. Everdure Official will contact you following your purchase with direction on scheduling your new grill delivery.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Interchangeable cast-iron flat plates, and grill plates with integrated flame-tamers, mean you can easy adjust the set-up to suit your food.
Made from an easy-to-clean, die-cast aluminium body that won’t rust, the integrated, flowing design is finished in a range of contemporary colors.
Power and Grace
Fast ignition, with instant searing, means you’re ready to cook in just 5 minutes, while slender, contemporary taps put variable flame control at your fingertips.
Convection Cooking Made Simple
The high hood makes it easy to master the art of convection cooking, and create 360 degree circulation around the food, infusing some wonderful flavors.
Compare with similar items
Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill , Gray
Weber 57060001 Q3200 Liquid Propane Grill,White
Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill | Liquid Propane, 2-Burner | Black
|Sold By||Everdure Official||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Graphite Grill + Cover + Accessory Bundle||Gray||White||Black|
|Material||cast aluminum, cast_iron, steel||Aluminum||Aluminum||Steel|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bbq was easy to assemble with clear instructions. Really, all that needs to be done is building the bbq base.
I’ve had the bbq about a month now and used it to cook burgers, steaks, and bratwurst on 3 separate occasions. I find it heats evenly and does not have cold spots like my old grill, which allows use of the entire cooking area.
Cleaning the grill has been easy as the large cast iron plates lift out for cleaning.
Overall, this is a well built-rock solid bbq that will last. It may cost more than box store bbq’s, but after having to replace those cheaper units every couple of years I expect this quality bbq will outlast the useful lifespan of four or five of the cheaper ones.
By Amazon Customer on October 15, 2020
Pros: Does heat up incredibly fast. Up to 500 degrees in under 2 minutes and uses relatively little gas compared to my previous char broil. All aluminum construction is great. Have a PK charcoal grill that is aluminum and has lasted very well. Neat that it comes off stand after removing a few screws to set on tailgate or tabletop. Relatively light. Awesome big shelves underneath and easy to swap bottle out.
Cons: Quality control does not look to be all that great. Lid doesn’t seal well with base, grates look very cheap and one came warped and won’t sit flush. Gas handles are loose and wobbly. Several parts came pretty scratched. Only poor Base is safe, but not that solid and wobbles. The small castering wheels don’t spin freely due to the design and make it a little difficult to move around.
Overall I think it’s a good design that a lot of thought went into improving on the design of other gas grills. Materials are petty high quality except plastic wobbly base. However fit and finish are well below Weber. Hopefully it will last.