Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on April 14, 2017
The bag is built well over all; the straps, stitching and zippers are all good and strong. I recently looked at a slightly smaller black version of this bag at a local surplus store; so I was confident enough to buy a larger bag from this company. It will do what I ordered it for -which is hold a good two weeks worth of work + weekend clothes and toiletries- easily. (This bag is enormous, you could -quite literally- fit a German Shepherd, in it with room to spare!)

I have no plans to take it on a flight or cruise (I use semi-rigid luggage for those). It will only ride in the trunk of my car; so I didn't consider flight/cruise handling a factor in my rating. But it is more than tough enough to handle years of riding in the car for road trips and working out of town. So, 5 stars for the purpose for which I ordered it.
on June 20, 2016
We purchased two Everest Cargo Duffel - Large, Black, One Size -- both failed (ripped open) after one transatlantic flight on a full service airline. The two bags were soft and filled with clothing (circa 70 lbs / 32 Kg) as permitted by carrier. We did not have any problems with any of our other bags which included two Rothco Canvas Assault Cargo Bag (Ft820), Black. Avoid.
review image review image
on April 23, 2017
Works no issues, did tear the bag where the handle is located ....but this was my fault for OVERLOADING the bag... Nice, will buy more.
on January 20, 2017
Very well made. This is the second one I buy because I liked the first one so much.
I like the size (bigger than the regular size) and strong material.
I have used it for my kids summer camp and several trips; they are still in great condition.
on April 1, 2017
Needed a bag for traveling with my backpack. this was perfect.
on March 12, 2017
I did not liked the bag,the zipper broke at the first time I used
The size was good but quality was low
on November 18, 2014
This amazing and durable duffel far exceeds my expectations both in size and quality. I bought one of these to hold clothes for a move across country. It took everything in my wife's 6-drawer dresser and a whole lot of what was in her closet too, plus blankets and pillows. It's enormous! The construction is of very heavy duty, expedition grade black canvas with heavy duty clips, buckles, and handles. It seems to be as tough as nails and I'm certain this duffel will outlast my lifetime. If there is only one minor complaint---and it's not a complaint--when it's full of clothes this cargo duffel is actually too heavy to carry! My wife and I had to do it together to wrestle it into the car. What a great product! This one, unlike the cube shaped duffel from the same manufacturer, could easily double as a sports duffel for football players with pads, hockey, snowboarders, soccer coaches, equestrians, tennis players, campers, outdoorsmen, etc.
on August 18, 2015
This duffel bag is huge - advertised at 20" x 20" x 40" but slightly smaller in reality. And as expected, it's just a huge piece of cloth with no structure whatsoever. This can be fixed by purchasing two medium-sized moving boxes from HomeDepot. They're 18.5" x 18.5" x 18" and two of them fit perfectly into the duffel bag. Now there's structure, protection, rigidity, and you can use it to store things easily. Voila, the biggest and cheapest suitcase known to man.
on May 7, 2013
Ordered this item for my sons sleep away camp packing. Seems to be great quality but have not used it yet. Roomy enough for my 5th grader to climb in and sturdy enough for him to be lifted using the straps while inside!
on February 26, 2013
I purchased 2 of these bags last year for my daughter to use at sleep away camp and these bags are awesome. I can pack everything needed for camp and still have plenty of room. I found the material to be sturdy, and I really liked the water proof lining on the inside. I even had the bag embroidered and no issues. These bags were also delivered on a camp truck with lots of other bags piled on top and they were returned in perfect condition. No rips or snags on bag. Very happy with quality which is why I purchased a third bag.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.