Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on November 18, 2014
This amazing and durable duffel far exceeds my expectations both in size and quality. I bought one of these to hold clothes for a move across country. It took everything in my wife's 6-drawer dresser and a whole lot of what was in her closet too, plus blankets and pillows. It's enormous! The construction is of very heavy duty, expedition grade black canvas with heavy duty clips, buckles, and handles. It seems to be as tough as nails and I'm certain this duffel will outlast my lifetime. If there is only one minor complaint---and it's not a complaint--when it's full of clothes this cargo duffel is actually too heavy to carry! My wife and I had to do it together to wrestle it into the car. What a great product! This one, unlike the cube shaped duffel from the same manufacturer, could easily double as a sports duffel for football players with pads, hockey, snowboarders, soccer coaches, equestrians, tennis players, campers, outdoorsmen, etc.
on January 6, 2016
I bought this bag even after reading reviews about how big it was, thinking "Nice, I want a big bag, this bag is big, sounds good."

I was not prepared for how big it was going to be.

The picture really doesn't do it justice, this bag is flipping gargantuan. A full-grown man could fit in this bag. My mom said I looked like a miniature person carrying it around. I could probably fit all of my clothing and more in it. I ended up returning it to get a smaller one of the same kind, because it's just truly enormous.

It's a nice bag though! So five stars, because if I *had* wanted a bag this massive, it'd be a great deal.
on August 18, 2015
This duffel bag is huge - advertised at 20" x 20" x 40" but slightly smaller in reality. And as expected, it's just a huge piece of cloth with no structure whatsoever. This can be fixed by purchasing two medium-sized moving boxes from HomeDepot. They're 18.5" x 18.5" x 18" and two of them fit perfectly into the duffel bag. Now there's structure, protection, rigidity, and you can use it to store things easily. Voila, the biggest and cheapest suitcase known to man.
on February 25, 2016
This is one of the most disappointing purchases I have ever made. I bought this bag to transport my clothes for an international move and it was so impractically designed it was almost impossible to carry. HOW IS ONE SUPPOSED TO HOLD THIS THING?! There is no attachment for a shoulder strap and there are not even handles on the ends so that two people could carry it (or that one person could drag it!). I had this bag filled with 60 pounds worth of clothes and the only way I could carry it was if I cinched down the straps going around it so tightly that I could work it onto my shoulder. And then, the bag was so long and densely filled that it flopped around both sides of my body as I walked. I had welts on my shoulders for days after.

I understand that most other people do not buy a bag like this anticipating maneuvering airports but I still believe there is no excuse for the lack of handles. I wasn't even able to drag this bag and yet upon arriving at my destination I found THREE HOLES after just the one trip.

DO NOT BUY THIS!! Complete waste of money and if I hadn't been in such a time crunch I would have returned it as soon as I saw it and bought something I could actually carry comfortably and reasonably.
on February 26, 2013
I purchased 2 of these bags last year for my daughter to use at sleep away camp and these bags are awesome. I can pack everything needed for camp and still have plenty of room. I found the material to be sturdy, and I really liked the water proof lining on the inside. I even had the bag embroidered and no issues. These bags were also delivered on a camp truck with lots of other bags piled on top and they were returned in perfect condition. No rips or snags on bag. Very happy with quality which is why I purchased a third bag.
on April 14, 2017
The bag is built well over all; the straps, stitching and zippers are all good and strong. I recently looked at a slightly smaller black version of this bag at a local surplus store; so I was confident enough to buy a larger bag from this company. It will do what I ordered it for -which is hold a good two weeks worth of work + weekend clothes and toiletries- easily. (This bag is enormous, you could -quite literally- fit a German Shepherd, in it with room to spare!)

I have no plans to take it on a flight or cruise (I use semi-rigid luggage for those). It will only ride in the trunk of my car; so I didn't consider flight/cruise handling a factor in my rating. But it is more than tough enough to handle years of riding in the car for road trips and working out of town. So, 5 stars for the purpose for which I ordered it.
on May 7, 2013
Ordered this item for my sons sleep away camp packing. Seems to be great quality but have not used it yet. Roomy enough for my 5th grader to climb in and sturdy enough for him to be lifted using the straps while inside!
on February 1, 2016
Super bag ! I order this for my CPR manikins Actar Adults. No way was I going t purchase the original bag at $100. this bag from Everest seems strong and heavy duty, only time will tell. I got all my manikins and AED into this bag plus some other stuff.
review image
on June 20, 2016
We purchased two Everest Cargo Duffel - Large, Black, One Size -- both failed (ripped open) after one transatlantic flight on a full service airline. The two bags were soft and filled with clothing (circa 70 lbs / 32 Kg) as permitted by carrier. We did not have any problems with any of our other bags which included two Rothco Canvas Assault Cargo Bag (Ft820), Black. Avoid.
review image review image
on April 23, 2017
Works no issues, did tear the bag where the handle is located ....but this was my fault for OVERLOADING the bag... Nice, will buy more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.