Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 3, 2014
I used this bag for the first time on my flight, and both ends of the shoulder strap broke before I even arrived at my gate. The bag was fairly light, filled half-full of clothes. Pictured is one end, the stitching of the strap itself ripped through on the other side.

In conclusion, pay a little more money and get a bag that holds up for more than one trip.
review image
88 comments| 248 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon September 21, 2013
I picked up this bag for a family trip, needing an extra duffle for one of my kids to use to haul their clothes and such around with them for a week. I chose it because of the low cost, not having a lot of extra cash on hand for putting into buying luggage. I figured as long as it survived the week, I was fine with that.

I was able to easily pack a weeks worth of clothes in the bag for my 12 year old son. All the clothing and shoes fit inside the bag, and he was able to zip it up and open it over and over without the zipper snagging or breaking. It's very light weight, so he was able to carry it while full without any trouble. Not only did it survive the week, it's survived a few more trips we've used it for as well (smaller weekend trips). While I bought this bag to be an "extra", it's turned out to be one of our main go-to bags every time we need a duffle. I've been beyond pleased with it's size, cost and durability. I'd definitely buy another one of these if I needed another bag.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Love the color, is definitely spot on in the pictures. Decently priced as well, which is welcomed as some big name brands for the same price are double or tripled in price. Seems the quality is there, but this thing is huge! I literally have to take everything out and either put on top of locker, which I usually don't do or stuff it in the locker. It's all good as I can go camping with this bag, lol! Besides that there is one annoying issue it has. The shoulder harness that goes into the black stiching constantly comes out and drives me nuts. Only way to stop that from happening is you have to take pliers and clamp the metal part and hope you don't snap it. I have yet to try it, but about too. That or take off the shoulder strap. Unfortunately I need that. Besides that it is a wonderful gym bag, especially for the price.
on August 15, 2017
Very happy with this purchase. It seems to be great quality for the price. I needed a quick answer for a spontaneous trip and I didn't have a ton of cash. The pockets are functional and the bottom has that flat support thing in the bottom of the bag. The zipper seems to be sturdy as well so if you're a overstuffer you will be fine.
on April 6, 2015
i received this bag promptly, I was looking for a cheaper gym bag that had enough room for towels, toiletries, shoes and a change of clothes for my husband who goes to the gym during work hours. The bag looks exactly as in the picture, has a lot of pockets and compartments that allow you to store a variety of items without putting everything together. The clasps of the shoulder strap seem sturdy as well and should guarantee longevity. I will update my review once the bag has been used for a while to see how it's holding up, but for now I am really satisfied!
on July 29, 2016
Fantastic, easy to use, very flexible — exactly what I was looking for. This carries a lot more than my previous suitcase, even though the suitcase felt larger and was definitely heavier. I've brought this on four different flights (all American if it matters) and it has been very easy to fit in the overhead bins every time. My one complaint — and it made me pretty mad on my latest trip — is that the metal connection between the long strap and the bag itself was very easy to pull apart. It's hard to describe the connector, but it was not intended to ever come loose; it was the one that anchored to the bag, not the detachable clip on the strap itself. Regardless, I fixed it using a 99-cent carabiner from Home Depot.

All-in-all, however, a good deal (especially compared to the outrageous prices of Nike and other bags) with plenty of space and easy to travel with.
on October 29, 2017
So far so good. Took it in road trip as dog’s suitcase. It was roomy enough to fit all their gear, easy to handle and in Orange easy to spot. The two pockets at the end were great for emergency kit and leashes on one end, food and treats on the other. So far very dependable.,
on July 17, 2015
The Everest Luggage Bag is awesome !! My son purchased it a few days ago and he will be using it as his work bag. He takes a lot of items with him back and forth to work and even his lunch bag. This is a quality bag that can be used for many uses. He can now put everything he needs in one bag. A quality bag at a super price !!!
on June 23, 2016
Most people would probably find this too much for a gym bag (and no one said it was a gym bag to start with), but it's just right for my shorts, tank top, workout sneakers, headphones, IPod, headphones, several pairs of socks, Lysol spray, water bottle ... you get the idea (and just imagine what it'd be like if I went to, say, LA Fitness, where I'd have to carry a towel, shampoo and a lock, too).

This bag holds a lot and its many pockets and compartments are perfect to separate different "classes" of items. This was a replacement bag after a duplicate I got three years ago. The problem? The velcro on the handle was starting to fail. Could I have simply replaced it on my own? Sure. But if you can't be bothered, a re-purchase is nothing to be ashamed of.
on May 2, 2017
I love my new Everett Luggage and use mine to house all the products ( and there are many bottles of cleaners ,polishes, applicators and microfiber cloths ) I need in detailing my new Honda Accord Coupe .. great size and the perfect accessory
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.