Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,458 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,599 reviews
on October 3, 2014
I used this bag for the first time on my flight, and both ends of the shoulder strap broke before I even arrived at my gate. The bag was fairly light, filled half-full of clothes. Pictured is one end, the stitching of the strap itself ripped through on the other side.

In conclusion, pay a little more money and get a bag that holds up for more than one trip.
review image
66 comments| 212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2016
This is sturdier and better quality than I expected for the price. I got this thinking it would tide me over until I could decide on a better bag. My last bag was purchased in person at a store with limited choices and it didn't take long for me to destroy it. I need a gym bag for several activities and like to pack a lot in. This fits a lot inside and the fabric seems (so far) really sturdy. I like that the bag holds its shape (for the most part) even if I take items out. I like the structure and feel of it and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived!

I LOVE that the side mesh pockets are wide and hold more than just a water bottle. You could easily put wet items or sweaty shoes in the mesh outside pockets and still have the zipped up side pockets to use.

The side pockets are blissfully separated from the bag! My other bag was deceiving b/c if I put items in the side pockets, they squished into the main bag. You can pack as much as you want in the main bag and THEN still put things into the side pockets, or vice versa. With my last bag I had to maneuver items around to see what I could put in each pocket...taking things out, moving them into the main compartment, strategically stacking items to shift over the bulk that was interfering into the main section...etc. This bag is great for those of us that like things organized and separated. I put as much as I want into any of the compartments and know that as long as it fits there, I won't have to move it or shift it. LOVE THAT!

So far, this bag is perfect for me: structured, organized, sturdy, roomy.
on May 16, 2013
This is very nice bag. I was a little bit afraid when I saw review that this bag has been damaged after one plane trip. I used this as a check-in bag and when I picked up at my destination there was no problems - bags came in perfect condition. This bag is strong and big advantage is that there are two side pockets - quite big. This one is perfect for one person for three - five day trip. enough space for cloths and some small items. Recommend this product. Last thing - 20 USD is very good price for this size bag, difficult to find this quality for this price.
33 comments| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2017
My intention when buying this bag was to upgrade to a bigger gym bag. I was a little skeptical as dimension wise it is only 3 inches more then my Reebok bag bought at Target several years ago.
Once this was delivered I quickly packed all my clothes and had plenty of extra room for my towel and other burly products. I no longer have to carry a stuffed full bag every morning.
It is a little bulkier to carry but I think it is due to having a piece of stiff board to keep the bottom flat. The shoulder straps are nice and feels a lot lighter then it is.

All in all I love this bag and would buy again.

Pros:
Spacious
Side pockets fit heels well
Large front pocket
Feels lighter to carry

Cons:
Bulky
No extra inside pockets to hold things in place
on December 22, 2015
Very poor quality bag. Broke on my short trip from Philadelphia to New York! I drove into the city and took a subway in the Brooklyn, so I really only carried it for a total of 20 minutes on the shoulder strap before the metal hook on one side snapped in half and the hook on the other side was about to slip out of the fabric loop. I stuffed it to the brim but it couldn't have been more than 10 - 15 lbs. Terrible!!
VINE VOICEon July 25, 2016
I purchased these in several colors for summer camp. This was the perfect size for a one week trip. I was able to get enough clothing, including hiking clothes, bathing suits, pajamas, shorts, socks, different shoes, everything I could think of that they might need. Then we hid a couple of stuffed animals in the bags. They were also able to get small blankets in. We didn't use the outside pockets at all so they could use them for dirty socks and underwear. (Apparently they decided those would be better stuck in with their clean clothes. Oh, well.)
I was on the fence about whether or not to translate my 3 1/2 stars to 3 stars or to 4 but in the end I felt that 3 stars seemed to be more in line with how much I liked this bag.

It so far does not seem like a bad bag by any means but this is a large bag and using it for just a couple of weeks has me wondering if the somewhat thin materials and weak looking metal clasps will hold up for very long. I have another smaller Everest bag and it has been really good. The issue is that this much larger bag seems to use the same metal shoulder strap metal hooks as the smaller bag. The smaller bag due to its size holds maybe 15lbs of clothes and other things at any given time which feels like a reasonable amount considering the hooks. With this much larger bag I can far more which I like but that means much more weight.

The bag has the main pouch which is sizable and can hold quite a bit. I've put my tripod in it with clothes, my PS4, and had a lot of room to spare. Then there are two side pockets which are perfect for holding smaller clothes like socks, underwear, maybe slippers(flip flops/sandals), toiletries, electronics, cables, etc... On both side pockets there are mesh pockets for small miscellaneous items and then finally there is on flat zip pocket on the front of the bag that could hold your phone, memory cards, external battery, etc... There is no padding on the bag so you will have to be conscious of how you pack it with fragile items or electronics. it comes with a removable shoulder strap and the two hand straps can be connected with a velcro loop.

I'd say generally it looks nice and is very spacious. The zippers look reasonably good and the stitching does promote some level of confidence. The bottom rubbery/plastic feet are ok at best and I don't know that they'd hold up to time much at all. The shoulder and hand straps are somewhat thin if you're used to higher quality and more expensive bags but I think they will get the job done. The polyester material is pretty thin considering the size of the bag but my main concern is really the metal hooks for the shoulder strap. They just don't look very sturdy or like a long term solution. You can load this bag with upwards of 40-50lbs considering the space and I just don't see the materials of this bag holding that.

I should end by saying that this bag hasn't caused me any issues yet but I am being very cautious with my handling of it so far. I would absolutely not use this as a main bag for luggage but consider how thin and light it is, I can see people carrying it in their luggage and using this for dirty clothes. Also, I use this for packing a bunch of clothes and other things for the weekend or longer which seems to be fine so far.

In the end I paid about $22 for this bag and because it was so affordable I honestly considered giving this a flat out 4 stars but I'm just not impressed with it enough to recommend it so easily. If you are clear on what you're getting here and understand how you probably should or shouldn't use this bag, then I can recommend it for the price.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 12, 2017
This bag has amble room to hold just about anything. It has two side zipper pouches that are also a great size. There is a shoulder strap that you can attach to the bag. I saw the other reviews where some had said that the attachment to the bag came off. The same thing happened to me. All I had to do with bend the metal back into the strap that is attached to the bag. The bag isn't made of the highest quality. I wouldn't recommend using this bag to fly with if you plan to check it. I don't see it lasting at all this way.
on March 17, 2017
When the bag arrived I was quite please with it. The one thing I did not think about though was the zipper or its quality.
After less than 90 days the plastic zipper has busted on the bag. It is past the 45 day return mark and I have wasted my money.
I will not purchase this bag again nor can I recommend this gym bag to anyone. The bag its self is of good quality no doubt but the zipper is very poor quality.
on March 9, 2017
Update: they sent me the proper bag and it is pretty good for the price

TLDR: wrong size, make, color
Description claims 25 x 12 x 12
Received 16 x 10 x 10
Not an everest bag but dalix instead
Pictured is a bag with mostly blue on the top with a bit of black on the bottom, the bag i received is mostly black on the bottom with a bit of blue on top

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.