Workplace Solutions Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 1,324 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on May 16, 2013
This is very nice bag. I was a little bit afraid when I saw review that this bag has been damaged after one plane trip. I used this as a check-in bag and when I picked up at my destination there was no problems - bags came in perfect condition. This bag is strong and big advantage is that there are two side pockets - quite big. This one is perfect for one person for three - five day trip. enough space for cloths and some small items. Recommend this product. Last thing - 20 USD is very good price for this size bag, difficult to find this quality for this price.
33 comments| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2014
I used this bag for the first time on my flight, and both ends of the shoulder strap broke before I even arrived at my gate. The bag was fairly light, filled half-full of clothes. Pictured is one end, the stitching of the strap itself ripped through on the other side.

In conclusion, pay a little more money and get a bag that holds up for more than one trip.
review image
66 comments| 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2013
This is a great bag for the gym or for weekend trips away from home. It's very spacious and can hold at least 2 - 3 days worth of clothes if necessary. You won't be disappointed with this purchase!
on April 9, 2014
This bag is huge! I bought this bag for weekend rodeos and it is perfect! Its a great color ( love purple! ) and it holds so much!! Mine currently holds and blanket, a change of clothes, a Gatorade bottle, a water bottle, tons of snacks, ear muffs, 2 pairs of gloves, my laptop with accessories, my big camera with accessories (extra lens, charger, batteries), wallet, and still has a ton of room!!! I would definitely recommend this bag! AND its a great price!!
on December 7, 2014
Quality bag... except for one very serious flaw. The shoulder strap is flawed in more way than one--the bag just can not handle much weight. My very first trip all I filled it with was enough clothes for a weekend and I didn't even make it to the hotel before the strap broke apart. The metal bit that is attached to the bag spreads apart from the weight and it doesn't take long before it just pops off of the bag. Once that piece of metal begins to fail and spread apart it will also begin to cut into the material fabric that attaches it to the bag.

Overall I was extremely disappointed it broke on the first trip, and I had to "fix" it multiple times by pressing the metal back together with my palms. It's about as fun as it sounds. I've attached a photo showing where the material started to rip because of the metal coming apart.
on March 5, 2014
The Product Description States:
Material 600d polyester dimension 25 x 12 x 12 inch

But lower down is shows:
Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.8 x 4.6 inches; 2.2 pounds

It is around 25 x 12 x 12 mine was closer to 24" but definitely not 13.8"
on April 22, 2013
Thought this would be a good size for a carry on, but it's way too big for that. Very nice, sturdy bag though. If I didn't intend to fly with it, it would have worked out. Sent it back for a quick refund. Amazon is great!
on February 23, 2015
The lining near the zipper tore in a few days.
on March 19, 2013
I was surprised how much room this duffle has. It is very lightweight, but seems durable enough. No complaints here!
on January 16, 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS BAG!!!
This bag broke within, literally, less than an hour of use. I packed it up with some clothes, my Inzer belt, and some squatting shoes. Took it to the gym, then on my way home it broke. The reason for 2 starts is it is an easy fix but it should not have broken. 2/5.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.