Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,507 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,654 reviews
on October 3, 2014
I used this bag for the first time on my flight, and both ends of the shoulder strap broke before I even arrived at my gate. The bag was fairly light, filled half-full of clothes. Pictured is one end, the stitching of the strap itself ripped through on the other side.

In conclusion, pay a little more money and get a bag that holds up for more than one trip.
review image
66 comments| 226 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2017
My intention when buying this bag was to upgrade to a bigger gym bag. I was a little skeptical as dimension wise it is only 3 inches more then my Reebok bag bought at Target several years ago.
Once this was delivered I quickly packed all my clothes and had plenty of extra room for my towel and other burly products. I no longer have to carry a stuffed full bag every morning.
It is a little bulkier to carry but I think it is due to having a piece of stiff board to keep the bottom flat. The shoulder straps are nice and feels a lot lighter then it is.

Pros:
Spacious
Side pockets fit heels well
Large front pocket
Feels lighter to carry

Cons:
Bulky
No extra inside pockets to hold things in place

****Edit:after having this bag for a few months and using 5 days a week for gym/work clothes the metal clips are pulling apart the fabric. Very disappointed And dropped my rating down to 2 stars!!
review image review image
on January 11, 2017
Researched Amazon.com and purchased two of these duffel bags (navy w/ blk trim). They were dlivered today. Box arrived in good condition. Upon opening the box, I inspected and found a manufacturer flaw on one of the duffel bags.

These duffel bags come with a carrying strap. And, on one of the Carrying Straps the pin was missing from one end of the strap latch... making it impossible to latch one end of the shoulder strap to the duffel bag. The simple and easy fix would be for Everest Luggage or Amazon to simply send me another strap with a working latch clasp. However, the system seems to require I RETURN the entire duffel bag in order to gain a shoulder strap that works (with working clasps). Wish they could simply send me a new strap rather than require I jump through all the RETURN hoops. If not for this annoying Quality Control issue, I would call this a great value for the money!
review image
on May 14, 2017
I love the bag but the metal loop on the side of the bag that hold the very long shoulder strap broke during the third time i used it. The metal clasp that hold the shoulder strap bent slightly and then chewed a hole int he nylon holing portion and then the metal clasp slipped out, bent a lot, then broke. This is very disappointing and I expected better from everest. This is the 3rd everest bag that has had the metal shoulder strap break like this... I guess they don't know how to make a proper should strap metal clasp. Very disappointing, more wasted money.
on May 16, 2013
This is very nice bag. I was a little bit afraid when I saw review that this bag has been damaged after one plane trip. I used this as a check-in bag and when I picked up at my destination there was no problems - bags came in perfect condition. This bag is strong and big advantage is that there are two side pockets - quite big. This one is perfect for one person for three - five day trip. enough space for cloths and some small items. Recommend this product. Last thing - 20 USD is very good price for this size bag, difficult to find this quality for this price.
33 comments| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2016
I received this bag at a very good time. I have to go out of town soon. It is exactly what I wanted. I chose the red so that I will always know it is mine. I think I could pack everything I need for a trip of 2-3 days with no problem. Now that is what I like! It has the 2 straps to carry and a padded shoulder strap as well. It seems to be really made well. I checked all over and the seams were straight and tight. I wanted something large enough to pack hair products and makeup along with the essentials all women need including meds. Perfect. Thank you for a wonderful product!

I was asked to try this at a reduced cost to me. You can always count on me to tell the the truth about any product. I never receive payment so my review is my own.
on April 9, 2014
This bag is huge! I bought this bag for weekend rodeos and it is perfect! Its a great color ( love purple! ) and it holds so much!! Mine currently holds and blanket, a change of clothes, a Gatorade bottle, a water bottle, tons of snacks, ear muffs, 2 pairs of gloves, my laptop with accessories, my big camera with accessories (extra lens, charger, batteries), wallet, and still has a ton of room!!! I would definitely recommend this bag! AND its a great price!!
on August 27, 2015
Do Not buy this. It is a POS. The first time we used it, the shoulder strap ripped out. It says there is a "lifetime" warranty, but, we have to pay to mail it back AND send a check for them to mail it back to us. That totaled more than we paid for it. Wrote to the company and they never responded. Very disappointed.
on August 1, 2016
Overall, I love this bag! It is big and roomy- even the end pockets are spacious.
I have one complaint that led to the loss of one star- the strap connection on the ends of the bag. The metal hooks were not pinched tight enough to stay in place (Or the canvas loops aren't wide enough), meaning, when you fill the bag, lift it, then set it down, metal piece slides out of the canvas loop, leaving you holding just a strap the next time you go to lift the bag. It was an easy fix- some pliers to pinch the metal pieces and it's goo to go!
So, it's a great bag, just check the metal hooks on the ends first and bend them, if needed, before you use the bag.
on June 26, 2015
I have purchased this duffle bag for a short vacation trip, something I just wanted as a carry-on. Unfortunately, the bag's metal brackets that were attached to the sholder strap bent in half after carrying the bag for a total of 30 minutes. It was full of general necessities for a summer trip: shorts, t-shirts, a towel, a pair of sneakers, and basic hygienic utilities.

Pros:
-fits a lot of items and clothing.
-dual sided large pockets plus a small front pocket
-good quality zippers

Cons:
-shoulder strap metal brackets too weak and can easily be bent
-must use handles for maximum reliability
-handles requires an unreliable Velcro strap to stay together that detaches sometimes

If you are looking for a bag you will be using everyday, full of equipment or clothes, this is not the bag for you. This bag is for the moderate gym-goer or occasionally used to carry light-weight equipment such as basketballs. Do not use this bag to its potential or for travel. You will deeply regret it.